Part 19༒

" Lizzie!" I practically screamed as I ran down the stairs.
I jumped into her arms as she swung me around before placing me on the counter.
" yes my love" she smiled.
" we got nominated!" I screamed.
" wait we?!" She grinned.
" yes!"
" age of ultron literally came out a few weeks ago"
" Lizzie it's marvel fans they are crazy"
" okay so both of us got nominated for best kiss thing" I smirked
" and we both got nominated for best actress and Scarlett!" I screamed excitedly again.

" Alexa! Wake your ass up and put changes by Tupac on" I shouted at Alexa.
Lizzie chuckled at my actions and wrapped her arms around my waist.
" we are definitely celebrating with our usual tonight, wine, dancing, karaoke, cuddles, and my amazing hand skills" Lizzie smirked.
" mhm definitely" I smiled against her lips before pecking them softly.

I got my phone out and quickly snapped a photo of Lizzie.

She quickly stuck her tongue out and I snapped it at the perfect time.

I smiled at the photo and posted it to my story.

The song switched to 'hypnotize' by biggy and I grabbed Lizzies hands and danced with her.

" I don't understand how you didn't like this music at first" I grinned.
" well I didn't but I'm use to it now"
" horrendous" I scoffed before dancing around again.
" biggy, biggy, biggy," I shouted to the lyrics.
" your like a old r&b music freak" Lizzie laughed.
" I am" I corrected her.
" I guess I am too you got me into it" she chuckled.
" good. As you should" I smiled proudly before tackling her to the couch.
" I really need a Starbucks. I haven't had one in a two days! That's like my record."
Lizzie just looked at me like I was on some type of drugs.
" looks like we are going out then huh"
" yes"
She got up and went and got the car keys

We got back home with our Starbucks and placed them on the bench.

Lizzie went and sat down with her drink snd flicked through the many Netflix suggestions.
I looked down at my phone to see that it was vibrating and a number was calling.

" hello?"
" is this y/n. Y/n Johnson?"
" yes. Yes it is... um why are you calling and who is this?"
" it's the hospital. It's your mother. She's had a fall and is not in good condition. Your the only one we could get a hold of. Would you be able to get a flight?"

What—
I haven't seen my mother in almost five years. Last time I saw her was before her and my dad got divorced. She said I reminded her to much of him—

She said she loves me but it's to much for her and since then she's never saw me again. She never rings or anything so I don't really know how's she's been doing. All I know is that she's in hospital now?

" I-  yeah. Yes I will be able to get a flight." I stammer.
" okay. I know this is all of a sudden but she asks for you my dear. Only you and someone else."

Soon after the nurse hung up and left me speechless with Lizzie looking at me curiously.
A tear went down my cheek and she immediately ran over to me and took me in her arms.
" what's wrong darling"
she looked into my eyes wrapping her arms around my waist as I sat onto the counter.
" my mother. She's in hospital. Wants to see me and someone else. But I don't know why Lizzie..
She hasn't got in touch in five years and I haven't seen her at all. I can't even remember her voice properly. Half the time she use to take her anger out on me when all I did was love her. But I understood her and my dad were fighting all the time and she was stressed. But you know all I remember was the bad parts- so I don't understand why she wants to see me all of a sudden. It's almost as if she's at her last days and that's why?"
More tears roll down my cheek.
I wanted to know who this other person was.

Lizzie lifted my head to meet her eyes.
" look it's gonna be okay y/n. You go and see her and I'll come too. Only if you want me to darling. We can cuddle and have popcorn today and we will book our flight for tomorrow morning. Does that sound good"
I nodded and she took me in her arms, kissing my forehead softly.

We made our way to the lounge and Lizzie went and put the fire on.
She came back with blankets too. She sat down and patted the couch signalling for me to come and lay on her.
I sat in front of her and she pulled me into her arms wrapping blankets over us and cuddling into me.