Part six༒

Y/n's pov:

I couldn't even think straight. I only knew two things. I was drunk and scarlett was kissing my neck.

She sucked on it harshly biting it a little when she left. Her tongue leapt over it smoothing the bite.

" someone's coming over y/n" Scarlett said into my neck.

" in fact it's ms.Olsen" she said as her hands left my waist.

Lizzie came over and stood right next to us.

" I'll be going now. See you later y/n." Scarlett said kissing my cheek before she left.

When she left Lizzie immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me out the crowd leading me to a separate room.

" what the fuck was that about" she said in her strong tone.
" what?" I slurred.
" don't play dumb with me y/n. Scarlett had her hands all over you and you let her. She was kissing your neck and you liked it" Lizzie snapped.
" someone's pissed" I joked
She furrowed her eyes at me and pinned me against the wall.
" did you like it?" She said tightening the grip on my wrists.
" maybe I did maybe I didn't" I laughed.
" answer my question" Lizzie raised her voice.
" what if I don't, what are you going to do about it" I scoffed.
" you'll see exactly what I'll do" Lizzie smirked.
"
Her hands left my wrists and she slammed our lips together. Distracting me by the kiss she undone my zipper on my pants and slipped them down my thighs.

I looked down to notice what she had done and I flipped us round. I slipped her dress off of her body and attached my lips to her neck.
" your not getting away with it that easily" Lizzie said as she brought my head to her lips. Our tongues fought for dominance and she somehow won.
She smirked as I lost.
" wait are u sure about this?" Lizzie asked pulling away
" yes. Of course" I chuckled.

She sat me down in the corner of the room and slid of her dress making it pool at her ankles

" god your perfect" I gasped as she sucked on my neck harshly.

"Hmm so are you" she spoke into my neck.

" we've literally known each other for about 3 days and we are already going off on each other " i slurred

" shut up" Lizzie said kissing me deeply.

About 5 minutes later all I knew that Lizzie was on top of me and that I was not being dominant.
I didn't even know where we were.
I was still wasted.

________
We quickly got changed and lizzie carried my body out the room because one I just simply couldn't walk and two I was already stumbling before anything.

We made our way back to the crowds then noticed most of the avengers cast in the other room including Scarlett.
Scarlett turned to see us both.
" Lizzie, y/n come over we are going to play truth or dare" hemsworth shouted.

" are they kids or something" I laughed into lizzies neck as we made our way over.

We both sat down I was in the middle of scarlett and Lizzie.
" so are you guys kids or what" I said sarcastically.
" we won't be playing that version y/n" Scarlett smirked.

" okay so since you two were late one of you is going first." Evans smirked.
" I'll go" Lizzie said drinking her drink.
" hmm ok truth or dare" Aaron said sitting down.
" dare.." Lizzie mumbled.
" kiss the person your most attracted to for 20 seconds" Robert laughed.

"Okay then" she said turning to me.
She connected our lips together and deepened it slowly. I smirked against her lips before she plunged her tongue into my mouth. We stayed like that with our tongues fighting against each other for about 10 seconds.

" ALRIGHT TIMES UP" mark coughed.

We both pulled away and Lizzie bit my bottom lip while she did.

I put my head down on the table smiling like hell.
She's just everything I can't express it.

" your definitely flustered" Scarlett whispered in my ear.

" be quiet" I mumbled.

" I'm telling the truth even the others would agree" Scarlett said shaking her head.

I brought my head up and all of them were just trying not to laugh looking at me.
" yep she's definitely flustered" evans joked.

" anyways y/n truth or dare" Lizzie asked me.

" truth" I replied.

" why were you carried in by lizzie" hemsworth asked confusingly.

" I um- I was wasted and all over the place so she carried me in.." I lied.

" you were all over the place before to be honest" Downey joked.

" i need a drink" I said getting up nearly walking into a wall.

I returned to the game with a bottle of red wine.

" Scarlett make out with the person of your choice" Chris asked as I sat down.

" perfect timing y/n" she said as she smiled before pulling me in and skissing me. Soon after I quickly pulled away and looked back down at my knees. Scarlett smirked but on the other hand lizzie was giving Scarlett a death stare.
Lizzie put her hand on my knee and I leaned my head against her shoulder.
Sooner or later we all had moved and separated. Chris, Downey, Chris, and Scarlett went away and the others just went their own.

Lizzie brought me over to the weirdly large beanbags and sat me down in between her legs so I was laying against her.
" you okay" she asked me calmly while playing with my hair.

"Mhm, are you?" I asked cuddling into her.

" I always am around you" she said while wrapping her arms around my waist.

Sooner or later I was asleep against her.

Lizzies pov:

I looked down at y/n to see that she'd fallen asleep on me. She was the cutest person ever. Despite the part where she was all over Scarlett but she was very drunk so I can't complain. I kissed her head and picked her up.

" I'm gonna take her home because as you can see she's passed out. Not seriously but you know what I mean" I said to the others on my way out.
I walked her to my house and we both fell asleep on the couch....

Part 6 there for you sorry I took a bit long to update it I had to take breaks while writing it lmaooo.