Part 15༒

First person pov: y/n

Sooo... Jimmy died.
And apparently it was MY fault? When it was clearly Lizzies because SHE forgot to water him 2 days in a row.
So she's in a big huff with me and hasn't talked to me in 2 hours. This is the longest she's ever went without talking to me or having no attention off me.
You see. I know how to cope with it on purpose because Lizzie gets hilariously pissed off.
Which makes her more annoyed when I laugh or smirk at it.

I reach for my phone in my pocket and FaceTime evans.

" y/n! How are yo-"
" will you keep it down" I whispered into my phone checking for any sight of Lizzie.
I sprinted up the stairs making sure she wasn't looking.

" we are gonna prank Lizzie" I smirked.
" are you sure that's a good idea" he furrowed his eyebrows.
" positive... it's not a bad one. We are gonna pretend I'm going back to England. To visit my friends. And this is where you come in. Your gonna knock on the door and Lizzie should answer and then you ask for me. And I'll come down the stairs with a suitcase."
He grinned " that's actually so mean. But hilarious."
" next time she shouldn't blame me for her killing HER plant." I rolled my eyes.
" so are you up for it?" I questioned.
" oh definitely" he exaggerated.
" great. Be here for about half past"
He looked down at his watch before looking back at the screen " I'll set off now"

_________
Lizzies pov:

I had no idea where y/n had gone.

I heard two knocks at the door and seen it was Chris.

" Chris! Hey!. I- why are you here?" I stammered.
" I'm here for y/n? I'm picking her up for the airport"

Before I could even think I heard muffled " I'm coming" from upstairs and y/n appeared on the stairs with a suitcase.

What-

She came towards me and smiled at Chris.

"Thankyou Chris. As I told you lizzie couldn't take me and you were my only option"

I- she didn't even tell me.

She cupped my cheek and kissed my lips before going past me.

Before I could even shout the fuck at her she was in the car and disappeared into the roads.

Did she really just leave me. Not even telling ME where she's going. What she's doing. When she will be back. Why she lied to Chris?
I quickly grab my phone off the kitchen counter and ring her number.

No answer.

So I go to her Instagram.

I almost freeze at her story

She's going to England.
I can't even ring her.
I can face time her.
What if she can't face time though.
Why would she go back to England?
Without telling me?

I ring her again.

No answer.

I lay back on the couch with my hand over my head.

God that woman.

_______

Y/n's pov:

"She's actually gonna hate me" I spoke to Chris as we walked into through the glass doors.
" probably. But maybe not. I mean your surprising her right"
I nod.
" what are you planning"
" well I was thinking. Our 9 month anniversary. It's in a few weeks. We will be at work though. Since it's the last few week of filming. Maybe We could pretend to be doing a scene and then an aeroplane comes over saying happy anniversary my love. Or something like that. I want to marry this girl. But it's to early for her I think. On our one year that could possibly happen"
We walked to certain areas of the shop.
" that's actually a really good idea. What if you get her a promise ring now and then keep hinting things until your one year and then pull the actual ring out"
" perfect. I'm gonna get some roses and stuff and petals and set it outside the front door saying ' I'm sorry' with the petals" I stated.

I bought the items along with a necklace that spells out " Lizzie" for me to wear.

I show Chris the ring and he immediately says "perfect" with a bit of extra expression

_______

I thank Chris goodbye and set up all the petals.

I lead them from the door down the walkway and petals on the lawn in a heart with ' I'm sorry' spelt in the middle.

I knock on the door nervously.

A tired looking Lizzie answers but then her eyes immediately widen realising it's me.

I hold the roses in my hands and she looks down at the petals leading to the grass.

" y/n.." she mumbles.
" I'm sorry. I never went to England. It was a lie. You know I would've took you. It was a prank. To get me out without you knowing" I smile nervously for what she has to say.

" well I can see you didn't go to England. You took that to far. You couldn't just told me you were going out?" She spoke.
She was clearly annoyed. You could tell in her voice.

" I got you something." I handed her the roses and took her hand in mine.
" Elizabeth. I promise that I'd love you whatever comes by us. And this is me promising our relationship. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. The rest of my days until the end. We got together unbelievably quick, but that's not the point.  I fell for you the first moment I saw you. The first moment we had eye contact. At the fucking auditions. I love you with everything I have Lizzie, so I want you to have this ring and necklace. So you can have the ring on but during set and shit you can wear your necklace so you don't have to take it off" I smile

I smile and hold the ring in my fingers.

" will you take my promise"  I practically give her puppy eyes.

" you know what. You can be such a pain sometimes. I fucking love you y/n. Yes!" She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.
" although you get on my nerves. And do stuff like that. And then surprise me. I hate it. But I end up loving it. Don't forget I'm still not happy with you for doing that. But it won't stop me loving you" she laughed.
I connected the necklace around her neck, kissing it softly, before adding the ring to her finger.

I picked her up and ran in the house, tackling her to the sofa when we reached the sitting room.
Our laughs collided and soon did our lips.

And for Jimmy dying, I bought her a new plant the next day. Which she was extremely happy about.
We went to parks, lakes, forests. Spent the whole day together. I mean she deserves it. That prank was terrible of me. But she gets use to it.

However she still says I piss her off a lot at my little jokes.

I'll try to be more active this week. And I'll start adding to my ' NATALIA ROMANOVA' book as well.