Part seven༒

Weeks later:

Y/n's pov:

Once again another day with Lizzie passed out next to me. These past few weeks we've been inseparable, I know yes we've only known each other properly for about two months but she's just something else.
I made slipped out of the bed and made my way downstairs. I decided to make her breakfast since the last couple days she hasn't felt herself.
The classic eggs, bacon and beans.
I went upstairs to see Lizzie still flat out. God that woman was gorgeous.

" you know it's rude to stare" Lizzie smirked getting up.
" you know it's irresistible, anyways stay in bed I made you breakfast since you haven't felt that good" I smiled handing her the breakfast.

Lizzies pov:

I quickly dived into my bacon as soon as y/n handed me the plate.
" someone was hungry" y/n chuckled.
" starving" i grinned while taking another bite.

" how was it?" Y/n asked me.
" terrible" I smirked.
" oh- you didn't have to eat-"
I quickly cut her off " I was joking y/n. It was probably the best breakfast I've had in awhile." I declared leaning into her.
I kissed her lips softly before quickly deepening it.
I bit down on her bottom lip giving me a chance to add my tongue.
I rose my legs over her waist now straddling her.
The tray that had my breakfast on was now on the floor with a drink spilled all over.
" what a way to ruin the moment" y/n laughed shaking her head.
" I totally forgot that was there" I chuckled.
" your lucky I'm a nice person and not making you not clean that up." Y/n spoke making her way to the bathroom.
She came through the door and dried the water off the wooden floor.
" I could've done it you kno.." before I could even finish my sentence y/n cut me off.
" i don't care. You haven't been feeling yourself lately and I want the best for you." She said proudly.
" you haven't left my side for a whole two weeks" I scoffed.
" whoops. At least I'm the best company and you know that" y/n smirked.
Before I could finish y/n phone pinged.
" group chat. Evans said we have set for the next 3 weeks up to two month or something. Starting today at 5:00. You okay to go or?"
" y/n you will never catch me skipping work unless I'm truly ill. I just felt a bit weird but I'm fine now. Don't worry about me" I grinned cupping her cheeks before wrapping my arms around her waist.

_________

You and Lizzie had been in separate trailers for about 2 hours getting ready for set.
You were getting your clothes sorted. She was getting her face done.
_________
(Jenna is your outfit fitter and designer)
" are we having the same as last time or?"
" We've switched the fit up a bit, but it's just because since the explosion happened you saving Wanda, and then coming back you will most likely look stronger more powerful"  Jenna spoke bringing out the outfit.
" ok ok, I get what you mean that is. Something. I love it." You smiled.

This is the outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This is the outfit.

You got dressed and then headed towards Lizzies trailer.
" Wanda, it's Aurora" you joked
She opened the door and looked you up and down.
" new outfit I see" she spoke still admiring you.
" you like it?, how do I look?" You gave her a twirl.
" you look gorgeous darling" lizzie smiled.
" I love your new fit as well. Makes you look very hot.  It makes me feel a certain way" you said trailing your  fingers against hers.

" well we've got somewhere to be, so don't be starting this attitude right now and save it for later" Lizzie smirked wrapping her arms around your waist

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" well we've got somewhere to be, so don't be starting this attitude right now and save it for later" Lizzie smirked wrapping her arms around your waist.
"Hmm..okay" you mumbled

_______

On set:

You and Lizzie were sitting on the benches while they set up the last pieces.
" how you feeling" you said wrapping your arms around lizzie.
" Cold" she laughed.
You took off your extra coating and put it around lizzie.
She smiled before leaning in and kissing you softly.

The others come barging in through the door.
" guess who's back! Back again!" Rdj shouts.
All the others laugh at his appearance and then make their way over to you and Lizzie.
You slowly moved your thigh off Lizzies and looked between the others and noticed evans saw exactly what you did.
He smirked before winking and making his way to Scarlett and hemsworth.

" he saw that" you whispered to Lizzie.
" I know.." Lizzie smirked and kissed you "...but I don't care, I want to show them who you belong to"
" I don't officially belong to you lizzie remember"
You put you head on Lizzies neck.
" unless you want me too"
" is that y/n asking me to be hers" she smiled.
" mhm.... Be mine Lizzie" you grinned.
Before Lizzie even replied her lips smashed against yours. The kiss was filled with love it wasn't just a regular kiss.
" does that answer your question?" She chuckled.
" definitely..."

Imma carry this on in another part when it's on set and they're in there characters and stuff so yh.. this is a bit basic but I'll do better next time :) I haven't been well lately

A work friend or more?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें