Part nine ༒

When you went back to your trailer you immediately clicked on oceans 8. About 5 minutes in Lizzie bursts through the door. " I knew you would just watch it in here" she laughed while plumping down on the couch next to you.

________
Y/n's pov:
" stop staring it's rude" I joked.
" you've said that to me before, I'm just admiring my girlfriend" she said straddling my lap.
I leaned in and kissed her passionately soon adding tongue after before i heard cate and sandras voices.

" they're both so hot what the hell.?" I said in a low tone.
" god your really choosing them over me— nice one" Lizzie spoke with a smirk on her face before getting up.
I quickly grabbed her arms and pulled her back down.
" stop being jealous. I know you like them too.." i raised one eyebrow.
" hmm.. they're alright. Not my type."
" alrigh- ALRIGHT?! oh my god. I've never heard such a thing! Who's your type then" I spoke dramatically.
" you" she said pulling me in by my neck.
The kiss was slow, passionate, filled with love and exactly what she wanted. But we couldn't do it. The walls are way to thin- and everyone would hear us because she's Loud..

" baby we can't.. not here" I spoke against her lips.
" whyy" Lizzie pouted.
" the walls are as thin as paper.. I don't think the others want to hear you darling"
" me?! Your the one who screams my name every-time you go over your high" she laughs shaking her head.
" please.." I chuckled. " your the one who moans just by me kissing your neck.. and there not just grunts"
" oh whatever" Lizzie says rolling her eyes.
" okay, whatever."

Rdj's pov:

Me and evans had our ears pressed against the thinned metal walls and listened to the conversation.

Evans looks at me and pulls a face.

" I thought Lizzie was innocent" he whispers.
" well clearly not.. anyways be quiet this is well.. interesting" I reply

All I hear is whatever then it goes quiet and I hear the stove turn on. How is that girl still hungry she just ate a full lasagna. Anyways.. if they're not dating then maybe they are just talking. Or maybe they just fuck- I don't wanna think about it to be honest.

" we should get going, what if Lizzie or y/n comes out"
" they won't..." I strike cutting evans off.

Right when I said that Lizzie bursts out the door and I immediately back off the wall.

She looks between us confused before she realised what happened.
" you were spying on us! Oh- that means you heard our conversation" Lizzie smirks under her breath.

Y/n comes running out after what Lizzie said.

" oh my god! You heard the whole thing! Keep to your own fucking business next time. We could've been actually doing what we said if I didn't deny to Lizzie" she grins.

I shake my head before waking off with evans..

_______
Scarlett sticks her middle finger up at them before running into her trailer.
As she should!
They are really good people trust me. I love them both, they're hilarious. But sometimes they'd take things a bit too far.

I reach into my pocket and dial James Cordens number since he rang me before.

" y/n!, are you still available for tomorrow's interview?"

"Yes! Remind me who's coming again?"

" well, there's Scarlett, evans, hemsworth, Rdj and Lizzie last, but for starters it's just you and Elizabeth"

" okay great"

I soon after ended the call and set off for set again..

This ones a bit shorter than the other ones. Also make sure to check out my other books as well because I'll definitely be updating that again.