Part 17 ༒

Halloween pt 2:

" do you know exactly who is even coming" Lizzie questioned Scarlett.
" to be honest I only know a few. I know some of Evans friends are coming, since you know it is his party. Also hemsworth is coming and Rdj. I'm not sure about the others. I think Aaron said he was coming along as well. Pretty sure it will be filled"
" is Tom coming?" I asked.
" yess I think"
I grinned at the fact me and Tom are just double trouble.
Lizzie just looked at me as if I was on some type of drugs.
" what?" I laughed.
She just shook her head.
I got up and carefully lay dodger back on the couch.
" I'm going to get drinks, want anything"
" wine, any kind" Scarlett requested.
" I'll just come with you" she said getting up.

Scarlett soon exited the room after us heading else where.
Me and Lizzie made our way into the kitchen and I started pouring our drinks.
She wrapped her arms around my waist, lying her jaw on my shoulder.
" are you gonna get that drunk that I have to carry you home again"
" probably"
I felt a muffled laugh as she softly kissed my neck right above my collar.
I turned around, our lips basically touching at how close she was to me already.
Lizzie leaned in connecting the tiny gap and intwined our lips together.
She lifted me up, sitting me on the bench and kissed me more passionately, slipping her tongue past mine.
" we're still in Chris' house Lizzie" I whispered against her lips.
" I know" she spoke and  pecked me again " but I don't care"
I jumped down off the counter grabbing my drink, handing Lizzies hers.
She grinned and took a sip of hers, I did the same.
I took my spare hand and slipped it in with hers.
We walked to the main living room and sat down.
Dodger was still asleep in the corner in one of many of his beds.
" when does the actual party even start"
" 9pm." I replied.
" so we have a hour spare" Lizzie smirked.
" no. I took forever to put this outfit together"
"I wasn't going to request that y/n. Your just dirty minded" she scoffed.
" and your not?! That's the funniest thing I've heard all day" I joked.
Lizzie placed her legs either side of mine, straddling me.
" I thought you said you weren't gonna request that" I smirked.
" am I not allowed to sit on my girlfriend"
" yes, yes you are. Your allowed to do anything you want to me. Except everything you would want to right now because we are in a friends house with many people here already"
" can I at least kiss you" she smiled.
" now Lizzie we are past the asking for kisses stage, aren't we?"
She nodded and placed her lips on mine.
She moved around getting comfortable, rocking her hips against me.
" Lizzie.. don't do that"
She smirked at how fragile I was.
" no stop."
" ok ok I'll stop, enough teasing from me"
" oh so you were teasing me" I chuckled into her lips, locking them with mine.

" are we interrupting something here." Rdj laughed as him, Scarlett and hemsworth came in.
"No but you would've been if I didn't deny Lizzies requests"
Lizzie smirked along with me.
" really Lizzie?" Scarlett chuckled.
" you guys are horny animals" Scarlett stated.

I scoffed and Lizzie tilted her head.

" are we just camping in here until the other come or"
" probably" I cut rdj off.

" why don't we watch horrors" I requested.
" I mean yeah why not" hemsworth agreed. 

They decided on jigsaw.
Me, lizzie and dodger shared a couch. Scarlett had a little one to herself and hemsworth and rdj shared.

" are you good with this horror movie" I whispered into Lizzies ear.
She nodded.
I took that as a not sure but you know.

About 15 minutes in there was a jump scare.
Lizzie grabbed onto me hiding her head behind my arms, I was sat there laughing.
" you guys not find that absolutely hilarious. I use to find horrors funny when I was 13."
They all just stared at me like I was some psychopath.
" clearly lizzie didn't"  Rdj joked.
Lizzie was still in my arms hiding behind them.
I brought her up into my body and let her lay on me.
I wrapped my arms around her body and she soon started watching the movie again.

______

Literally 15 minutes later lizzie had moved on like nothing had happened. She's a weird one, but I love her.
I followed her to where she wanted to go and ended up leading me somewhere in Chris' house.
" why are we up here?" I asked as she walked into a room which looked like his music room.
" he won't want you in here. He doesn't let anyone touch his piano. Except me of course. Since you know I can actually play it" I teased.
She rolled her eyes and walked over to the piano.
Nope.
I ran in front of her and stopped her in her tracks making me fall to the piano chair.
She smirks while towering over me.
" y/n you did that one purpose" she spoke intimately.
She placed herself on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.
" no. You didn't this on purpose so you could get alone time with me."
" you could've just said you know? I would've booked us a hotel and ditch the party"
" you would?"
" yes. I know you want to go now. Don't you?"
" well yes, but also no because I feel bad for just ditching chris when he set all this up"
Lizzie said that as if she actually felt sorry when I know for a fact she doesn't. She just wants to sound sympathetic—

In fact she took me back downstairs and everyone was crowding in.
To be honest I felt quite uneasy that there was this many people. I didn't expect that much.
I quickly ran to the living room and picked up dodger, cuddling him before people started to sit around in there.
I quickly left and headed back to Lizzie who was simply stealing evans alcohol-
She literally took the whole bottle and put it in her bag-
Anyways.
I pushed myself past the bodies still connected to Lizzie and we eventually reached Chris.
" chris. Me and Lizzie will be going now I'm so sorry for cutting this party also I'm not good with crowds this big and I'm getting overwhelmed so me and Lizzie are gonna go home" I bit at my nails as I spoke and lizzie rubbed circles around my palms.

" don't worry guys I'm having just our cast next weekend. So just come then if that's okay with you both" he smiled and we nodded before making our way outside.

_______
I thanked my driver and we made our way into the hotel I booked for us.

Plot twist I finished this chapter tonight but I'll finish the proper thing when I can :)