Part three༒

Me and Lizzie were on set now shooting our scene together.

" okay so act as if we are going in for a kiss and then hemsworth will come in and say his line, stopping you from the kiss. But obviously you do your part first then all of that" the director said specifically.

" and action" another called.

" so he's trying to destroy the world" Lizzie said in her accent.

" yes exactly, look this might sound a bit unexpected but you can come with us. With me and stop this. Look I'll help you through this darling" I spoke my line.

Lizzie put on her confused and stressed actions before I said my next line.
" look it's okay I'm here, relax" i cupped her face.

We locked eyes for about 15 seconds before mine making their way to her lips and back to her eyes.

We both leaned in, but didn't stop like we were supposed to. Lizzie smiled against the kiss before biting my bottom lip at her release.

" we said cut three times" the workers said pissed.

" okay repeat the leaning in but don't actually kiss" they said

We redone the leaning in and stopped when they said and as Chris came barging through the halls and saying his line.

" alright cut! That was great guys. Almost as if it was real" the director spoke before making his way out the scene.

I stood up from kneeing and brought Lizzie into my arms. In front of everyone. I forgot people were there.

" oops" I mumbled before taking her hand and leading her out the set and to the trailers.
" don't leave me come to mine" Lizzie smirked.

_______
After entering lizzies trailer, her hands almost immediately met my body.
She pulled into a kiss which quickly got heated.
Hands trailing amongst each other's body's.

Lizzie gasped
" you make me fe-"
There was a knock on the door cutting me off.

" Lizzie it's Scarlett, and I'm guessing y/n is there to maybe. You and y/n's makeup artist want you both in their trailer to get ready for you next scene." Scarlett shouted.
I could feel her smirking on the other side of the trailer.
We both came out awkwardly, to the sight of Scarlett with her arms crossed.

" I was right" she said shaking her head.

______

Me and Lizzie ran onto set and starting acting.

"Aurora, why do they keep fighting to get me"Wanda said in her strong accent.
" because they think your a bad person like ultron. I've got to prove your not. I know your not." I said giving her a comforting smile.
" I shouldn't be doing this but let's get out of here I'm protecting you" I said taking her hand.

Me and Wanda got out the building to the noice of gun shots and the smell of smoke. Her eyes flashed red for a quick second before turning back to me.
" come with me" I spoke.
Doing the hand motions to look like I've done a orb around us.
" they can't shoot you or get to you through here" I smiled leading her through the woods.
" Aurora have you got eyes on our enemies" Steve spoke through comms.
" their not our enemies. They aren't bad people trust me on this one" I spoke making them grip tighter on Wandas hand.
" are you crazy that magic girl made us see our worst fears" tony spoke.
" that's not anything compared to what we have been through, grow up" I said cutting my earpiece.
" Aurora are you there, Aurora? Answer! Are you alive?!" Steve said raising his voice.
" I'm alive for gods sakes! Stop being bitches and listen to me for once" I said in a cold accent.
" language" Steve said sarcastically.
"ох, черт возьми" I said in my Russian accent since I lived there for awhile while avoiding my brothers.
" Steve ain't gonna be happy with a word you just used Aurora" nat laughed.
" I don't care right now. You guys aren't understanding. The maximoff twins could be good for us. They are both powerful!" I said raising my voice.
" Aurora they could be bad" tony spoke.
" But they're not!" I yelled.

" you guys done amazing. No cuts or anything. We will get y/n and lizzies part set up next the rest of you are done for today" the directors spoke.

" I'm staying I wanna see this part" scarlett yelled coming running in.

_____

" anddd ACTION"

I held her in my arms as we sat against a large tree.
" why didn't you do it to me" I asked.
" do what?" Wanda replied giving me a confused look.
" the mind thing" I reminded her.
" oh, I- uh. I guess I didn't want to. Your different. Your nice to me even if I give a bad impression" Wanda spoke softly lifting her head.
" I wish the others would just understand. It makes me so damn mad" I said angrily.
" shh it's okay. Look at me" Wanda said.

She cupped my face and leaned down to my lips.
She kissed me with love and passion.
I was supposed to act shocked and pull away but I thought I'd give extra spice.
I pulled away and widened my eyes.
" I uh sorry-" Wanda said awkwardly.
I smiled and pulled her back into the kiss wrapping my arms around her waist.

" ALRIGHT CUT!, you guys are incredible. Even the last part wasn't scripted. We are putting it in because it fits perfectly. Thank you y/n." The director said as me and Lizzie left.
" yeah I knew that wasn't scripted you just wanted to kiss her again." Scarlett said walking with me and Lizzie.
" I mean yeah I guess" I said looking at Lizzie who was smiling.
" I forgot to ask for both your numbers" I reminded myself.
Scarlett gave me hers and then so did Lizzie.
" I'll see you guys in a couple days then" Scarlett said going to her car.
I was about to walk to mine when Lizzie grabbed my hand.
" wait" she said.
She leaned into my lips and kissed me delicately.
" can I see you tomorrow?" Lizzie asked still holding my hands.
" why don't you just stay tonight. With me" I asked.
" I'm not gonna ever say no to that question" she said leaning into my lips before returning to her car to follow me to mine...

I don't know if this is good or not. But anyways I'll try be active on posting if I can bc I'm writing another book as well- so yh