Part 20༒

Lizzies pov:
I'm driving to the airport. Y/n hasn't said a word this whole time. I've never really seen her like this.
I put my hand in hers, intwining our fingers together.
She looks at me smiling before it quickly fades.
" are you okay darling" I ask her, my eyes still fixed on the road and my hand still within with hers.
She nods before turning her head towards the window.

I drove slower than what the speed was to see if I could turn over anywhere.
When I eventually found a little gap I could pull over in I put the break on and looked over at y/n.
" baby" I cooed.
" speak to me, what's going on" I rested my hand on her thigh, but she still didn't look over.
I unbuckled my seat belt, heading around to her side of the car. I opened the door to a puffy eyed y/n.
I unbuckled her seat belt and brought her into my arms.
" are you sure you want to go over there y/n"
I tucked the pieces of fallen hair behind her ear.
" yeah- I- I just. She never treated me like she loved me. She never had hope for me. She thought I'd just fall into the ditches and repeat her life. Be a failure."
Her eyes stopped looking at me and fell to her knuckles.
" but look, you proved her wrong. Your in the mcu! Your one of the most favourited actors. You became the person YOU wanted to be. And successfully became you. Happily. She doesn't define you as a person y/n."
I looked at the emptiness capturing her face, I put my hands in hers and held them tightly.
" your so beautiful y/n. Your so talented. Your a lot of peoples role model. You make a lot of peoples days better, including mine. And I just want you to know that I'll be by your side for all of this."
She didn't say anything. She just looked at me for a few seconds before jumping into my arms.
" I love you, okay?" I muffled into her neck as I held her in my arms.
" I love you more" she smiled pulling away.

Time skip

The cameras swarmed us as soon as we entered the air port. I intwined my hands with y/n's and covered our faces with the other hand. Y/n wasn't coping as well with all the cameras in her face and the issues that were going on already.
I took her hand, side-eyeing the paparazzi. I put my hand around y/n's waist and took her out the way of the paparazzi. We ordered 2 coffees and sat down on a two chaired table.
She took a sip and I waited for her reaction.
" perfect"
" I always remember you already know that y/n"
She smiled at me, her eyes glistened in the little bit of sun light that was shining through the windows next to us.
" are we going first class or main?" She questioned.
" private, actually. I thought it would be to overwhelming with all the people, even in first class so when we were booking the tickets and you went to the toilet I switched them to private."
" Lizzie you didn't have too" she cooed.
" but I diddd" I cooed back and took her hand in mine "I know everything's stressing you out right now and the last thing you want is more overwhelming with people on the plane"

Small time skip (to when they were boarding the jet)

Y/n's pov:

Lizzie took the suitcases and handed them to the service assistants. She looked back at me and hit me a smile before letting me go up the stairs first.

We got in the jet and took a brief look of what i saw. It wasn't my jet I knew that. This was Lizzies- or maybe the one her managers sent us-
Probably the second one.

 This was Lizzies- or maybe the one her managers sent us-Probably the second one

I mean it was gonna be an 9 hour flight at the latest

I mean it was gonna be an 9 hour flight at the latest. It was already 6 pm. So we kinda need to sleep.

I strolled through the jet. Lizzie showed me around the main area. The sitting area. It had a bar, with food and drinks, including alcohol. I could use some of that. A lot of that. To take my mind off things. But i wasn't going to, not tonight. Well that's half a lie. I might have one or two glasses later.
After admiring the sitting area, Lizzie brought me through to the bedroom. A blue king sized stood in front of us, a white light underlining the bottom. There was a tv implanted in the wall. The assistants said they had every channel, Netflix and YouTube. And full WiFi connection.
" enough admiring y/n, I know there's one place you'd love in here, more than the bedroom for certain reasons" she cocked an eyebrow at me.
She looked towards the room that was connected with the bedroom. The bathroom. I was confused at first.
" why the bathroo-"
Never mind. There was a walk in shower. A bathtub that looked like a fucking hot tub. A mirror, human length standing outside the shower and a heater for heated towels. There were two robes hung on the metal poles on the wall.
" two robes huh, did you have this planned" I smirked at Lizzie.
" hmm maybe, for when we needed it. My management gifted me this awhile back. And I was gonna surprise it to you as a date, but since we needed it now I thought why not try it out now. You like it right?"
" do I? Like it? Um well yes- obviously. Have you seen this thing, it has a walk in shower. A big one too. So we can do more than shower tonight" I hit her wink and a smirk and she scoffed.
" yeah and I'll be the one in control tonight by the way." I whispered against her neck before kissing it.
Lizzie span me around so my back was on the wall.
" yeah no. If you wanna be in control why don't you just accept the fact that your a switch not a top. If your admit your a switch we can go both ways tonight."
Yes. I'm a switch. She knows that. For a fact. Hell I could even be bottom for her. Sometimes I am-
" ye- yes I'm a switch you already know that Lizzie"
" look at you stuttering, are you getting flustered darling"
She was not breaking eye contact at all, her green eyes practically pierced to mine. She tilted her head waiting for a reply.
" well if your looking at me like that of course I'm going to get flustered. Wouldn't everyone?"
I broke the eye contact, gulping hard.
"I mean I don't know. But i know you do"
" can you just fucking kiss me if your gonna do anything."
Lizzie smirked at my impatient actions.
" be patient"
" but we need sleep later Lizzie, and you already have me fucking turned on" I blurted out.
" fine then. Turn the shower on and get them clothes off"

So do you want the next part or not?