Part four ༒

I woke up and reached my arm out to find the body that was there last night wasn't there this morning.
I struck out of the sheets and rushed over to the window to see if lizzies car was there and to my surprise it wasn't.
Why didn't she wake me?

I got my phone and immediately started texting her number.

Lizzie <3

Y/n: hey is this the right number. It's y/n. Wandas secret bi awakening😂.

Lizzie: yes it is the right number😂. I'm sorry for leaving this morning I had somewhere I needed to be. You still free today?

Y/n: yes. Planning something?

Lizzie: mhm. Maybe I do maybe I don't. Although I need you to be free so I can spend time with you before the party.

Y/n: holup- a party. I was not told about this. Idc if I'm not invited I'm turning up😭.

Lizzie: sounds like something you would do😂 anyways do you want to come with me m'lady.

Y/n: already answered that without your permission- come over in five <3

Of course she left me smiling at my phone like a mother fucker. Part of me felt as if I'd moved to quickly but another part felt like I'd fell for her already. This was the problem with me. I fall very easily and get attached. Then they throw me away. It's like a non stopping cycle. I didn't want to be hurt again..
But then I'd most likely get drunk tonight and do god knows what.
Then I thought. Making Lizzie jealous.. wait nah. But also at the same time. It would be hot.. but at the same time mean.

It had been about 10 minutes and I was in the kitchen scoffing my face with breakfast when I heard a knock at my door.
I ran over to the door and sprung it open.
Lizzie smirked as her eyes trailed me up and down. At first I was confused but then I realised. I only had a bra and shorts on.
" like what you see" I teased her.
" mhm" she said as she closed the door.
" better without anything" she mumbled.
" I heard that" I whispered into her neck as she walked past.

______
Me and Lizzie had just been hanging around at mine nothing serious. She hadn't really been as clingy as she was yesterday.

" what time is this party" I asked her

" eight" she said softly.

" which is in two hours, so I'm going to get ready. I um- are y-you coming? I stuttered.
" I mean since you asked" she said seductively.

We went up to my room and she sat on the bed.

I just straight up got changed in front of her. I wasn't bothered at all. Her eyes never left my body but I kinda liked the feeling of them on me.

This was the outfit choice

This was the outfit choice. Nothing too over the top.

I walked over to Lizzie once I had my outfit on and straddled her lap.
" you couldn't keep your eyes off me ms.olsen" I said trailing my fingers up her bare arms.
" I mean you basically stripped in front of me. You done it on purpose." She said trying to hide her being flustered.
" I'm making you nervous. I like it." I said whispering against her neck before kissing it softly.
I kissed her lips and went back to finishing my outfit.
She scoffed and made her way back to watching me.

About 10 minutes later I was fully finished and it was now 6:55pm.
" take me to yours. You need to get ready too" I laughed as she took my hand and led me out the doors.

" my car or your car" she asked.
" hmm yours" I replied

We hopped into her car and set off.

I slowly put my hand onto her thigh, moving it down to her knee. Lizzie shuffled a bit in her seat knowing I was making her nervous.
She smirked at my touch before taking her hand and holding my hand with hers.

________