Part 21 ༒

Shower part two

Lizzie clothes pooled all over the floor and she hopped in with me.
She kissed my shoulder soon moving to my neck making me shudder.
She wrapped her arms around my waist, trailing her fingers softly over the scar on my side, like she always does.
" are you sure, I might've sounded very dominant there but I always wanna make sure" she turned to look me in the eyes before softly kissing my lips.
" I'm sure"
" I want this to be our time before you know we get there, a few hours where me and you can have me and you time, alone, together, with a couple extra details" She smirked
" sounds perfect"

Lizzie kissed my neck softly making my breath hitch each time she went lower.
When she reached my lower hip I felt her smirk against it because she knows my sweet spots are across there and on my inner thighs.
Her hands stayed on the sides as she kissed my thighs going closer.

Lizzies pov:
Y/n's breath hitches were like music to my ears each time. She knew she couldn't be loud because walls are very thin in a jet and there is pilots and assistants here. However I don't think that would last long
She held onto my shoulders, biting down on them
stifling her gasps.
" Lizzie.." she gasped into my ears. " don't stop"
She bucked her hips against my hand, gaining more friction. Y/n tried to lean up but I already leaned in crashing our lips together. We both deepened it within seconds. She was gasping between attempted words.
I kissed on her neck reaching her sweet spot straight away.
I felt her heart pounding against my chest everytime she came closer over the edge. Her hands gripping the strands of my wet hair as my fingers curled inside her .
She threw her head back onto the glass wall as she gasped my name.
I took my left hand massaging her sides as her orgasm swept over her.
Soon after the shower ran out of hot water we made our way to the seats on the sides of the bathroom.
We both smiled before putting our robes on.
" that was worth the 10 minutes teasing."
" it was worth it all 5 times."
I smirked but at my appearance on her.
" before you ask, no we can't go another round, as much as I'd loved to be pleased by you, we can't because it's already 9pm. We need to be up by 2-3"
" okay okay fine" she scoffed.
" when we get a hotel then" she smirked.
" bet"
" deal it is"

Two parts in one day never did this but anyways yeah here's this. I could've wrote more but i need to go to sleep otherwise I would've fell asleep while writing this somehow. But yeah here's this next part should be visiting y/n's mother.