Part ten༒

Time lapse to the interview:

You and Lizzie were back stage right before going in.

" you okay" you asked putting your arms around lizzie.
" I just struggle with these type of things. My anxiety kicks in" she smiled before it quickly faded.
You pulled Lizzie into a hug and rested your head on her shoulder " I promise I'll be there right next to you, and if you get uncomfortable with any questions just tap me or squeeze my hand and I'll say something. Okay?"
She nodded and James soon after welcomed us in.
" now welcoming Elizabeth Olsen, and Y/n Johnson!"

You both walked in one after the other and sat down on the couch.

" I love you y/n!" A fan shouted from within the crowd.
You blew them a kiss before replying with 'I love you too'.

" so ladies. Age of ultron. How do you guys feel about the whole thing?" James asked.
" I think it's going pretty well. I love working with all of them, Rdj and Chris evans, including hemsworth are like trouble triplets." Lizzie replied laughing towards the end.
The audience soon laughed after along with James.
" also y/n how are you feeling?.You've been in quite a lot of movies like this."
" it's actually going really well so far. I love the big scenes. Your either diving on ground, making crazy stunts. I just love it, but I've always been that type of person." You smile.
" your unbelievable. Such a good actor. Also are the rumours true that you are Wanda's love interest?"
You shrug your shoulders " that's up for you guys to decide"

" who do you both think you've grown closest to on the set?"
You cut him off " Lizzie. She's such an amazing person. Like everyone needs a friend like Lizzie"
You smiled at her and leaned your head on hers.
" it goes the same way for y/n. She's crazy but you get use to it" Lizzie laughed.
" everyone's been saying you guys are incredibly close. Could there possibly be anything going on?" He says.

Lizzie looks at you and you quickly reply " maybe.. no no I'm joking. She's a really incredible person but we are just friends" you smile.
" well that was the last question. You guys will be here later on right?"
You both nod.
" well lucky for you guys because we will be doing a game but that will be saved for later"

_____

You both get in the car and make your way to a restaurant.
You quickly snap a pic of Lizzie and put it on your story.

 " how long do you think we will have to hide it until people catch on?" Lizzie smiled" honestly I don't know about people but crazy fans probably already have?" You said before putting the directions in to the maps

" honestly I don't know about people but crazy fans probably already have?" You said before putting the directions in to the maps.
" so where are we going, are we going to act like a coup—"
You cut her off " whatever you want.. as long as your happy I'm all good, but when we get there you will find out"
Resting your hand on her knee she leaned in and kissed you softly. She parted her lips before whispering " I love you" she leaned back in.
" I love you too"
You both quickly parted as you noticed the paparazzi van.
"Shit" you mumbled.
You looked out the window to see a camera in the far distance.
" I'm going to go out and tell the—"
" look..it's okay. It happens. If it gets mentioned we will figure something out" Lizzie reassures you.
You drove past and made your way to the restaurant