Part two༒

We had just finished for break and then going back on in an hour or two while they got set up for the next scene. Everyone had felt like family already. Which was good because I'd be with them for the next 10 years or more. Also depending whether I die-

I went to scarletts trailer and knocked on it softly.
I immediately heard footsteps coming towards the door and next thing you know scarletts there.
She grabbed my hand and pulled me through the door.
" you were good out there" she said while finishing up getting ready.
" so were you, your character is a fucking badass" I said smirking.
She immediately turned to me and smirked before getting back to her hair.
" and hot" I mumbled
I seen the smirk come onto her face when I said that.
"You definitely heard that didn't you"
" mhm, but I don't mind because if your saying my character is hot when I'm playing it then your saying I'm also hot" she said looking at herself in the mirror.
" do I look okay" she asked turning to me.
" did you seriously just ask that. You look gorgeous" I said admiring her.

She smiled, she intwined her fingers with mine and kissed my cheek.

__________

Me and Scarlett made our way out to the main lobby on the way out.

" oh there's Lizzie you haven't met her yet" Scarlett said bring me over to her.

Lizzie slowly turned around to our appearance.
" oh my, y/n Johnson, I'm sorry I didnt meet you earlier. I'll be on set with you next anyways." Lizzie spoke softly.

"You don't have to apologise, plus we will get to know each other more since our characters kind of have a romance in this" I said smiling awkwardly.

_____

After talking to Lizzie, me and Scarlett had left and was now in my car.
" your a very flirty person you know" I said while we drove out of the studio.
" you think" she said sarcastically.
" mhm"
" well I bet deep down you could be very flirty, especially to Lizzie" she said grinning.
I widened my eyes in her response" what do you mean by that"
" you know exactly what I mean. I saw the way you looked at her" Scarlett replied.
I couldn't get my words out. I guess I did feel a certain way about Lizzie. But I didn't know whether she was even gay or not. Or even bi.
" and before you start overthinking about her sexuality, she's unlabelled. But she definitely has a thing for you. You should've heard her when she heard you were playing as her girlfriend." She said practically reading my mind.
" why don't you practice your flirting skills on me when we go for coffee and I'll show you some tips" Scarlett said smirking while I still had my eyes on the road.

____________

Me and Scarlett sat down and smiled.
" so why do I have to flirt with you if I can just show Lizzie it all" I said smirking.
"I just said that to see if you'd do anything" she smirked back.
"Did you want me too" i said raising an eyebrow.
" maybe, maybe not" Scarlett laughed.
" your laugh is gorgeous by the way" I smiled.
" your cheeks go all red and rosy when you smile, it's so cute" I said grinning.
Scarlett couldn't stop smiling. She leaned in. Her lips were soon connected with mine. It only lasted a few seconds.
" just being the womaniser I am" I laughed.
She was still speechless before quickly speaking once again.
" sorry about that. I wanted to kiss you once before you went and had sex with Lizzie" Scarlett laughed.
" Scarlett!" I said nervously.

We had both had our little break before making our way back to the set.

_________
A bit of set

" Jesus your incredible lizzie" I said as she finished the set she had just been on.
"Not to bad yourself" she said sarcastically.
I knew I was on next with her but I was nervous for some reason.
We were sat next to each other as the others where doing set.
I wasn't sat right next to her but I was there.
" you know you can sit closer to me, I'm not going to bite" Lizzie said taking my hand and bringing me closer to her.
" I know I just uh- thinking" I stuttered.
" you okay" she said putting her hand down on my knee.
" you make me so nervous" I blurted out.
" oh I make you nervous" she smirked.
" I uh- im gonna go to the toilet" I said getting up knowing she was following me.
I got into the bathroom and sat on the counter. Lizzie came in and stood in between my legs.
" are you okay" Lizzies soft voice spoke.
"Im gonna tell the truth, I find you so unbelievable attractive and your so gorgeous and I-"
Lizzie cut me off by pressing her lips against mine it wasn't a dirty kiss it was a very sweet and passionate one.
We both pulled away. Both with smiles on our faces.

Next thing you know Scarlett bursts through the door and Lizzie is still stood in between my legs.
She quickly backed away and pretended she was washing her hands.
" Lizzie your needed on set for that little part then we all go on when you're finished" Scarlett said before Lizzie finished " washing her hands.
She gave me a smile and walked out. I loved her smile. It made me have a warm feeling throughout my body.
" bathroom hookup?" Scarlett joked.
" no, but god that woman makes me feel a type of way" I said shaking my head.
" I'll tell you later about it" I said bringing my head back up.
" let's get back to the others" Scarlett said making her way out the door with me..

_______

I don't know whether I should make these long parts or short parts? Anyways In this Wanda and Aurora( your character) end up together in the marvel universe. Aurora starts catching feelings for wanda when she talks her through everything that happened with ultron and tells her the real truth. They get closer and closer and finally have a out relationship after a lot of secret holding from the team.