18-Its A Start Again

Meanwhile in Berk High,

It was a kind of stormy night as a lot of noises coming in the cafeteria, but someone came running out, a girl named Astrid, sprinting away from someone as she heads down to the left hallway and making her way to the stairwell, this was on the main floor of Berk High.

Aaannnnd pause!!!

Hi! I'm Astrid Hofferson, you're probably wondering why I'm running away from my heart beating moment of death. Well not exactly death but you get the picture I hope.

Oh yeah, I'm currently getting chased by someone I know from my past, you see him? That's the guy that's chasing me, we'll clearly you cannot see him but use your imagination please.

His name is Ethan, about my age duhhh, creepy mysterious, traitorous piece of, well it's a long story. He's been hunting me down for years, I thought I would start a new life on Berk City but it didn't last long I guess.

I tried running away from what I was years ago, but it does bite back. Anyways!!!!

Wish Hiccup would help me but he's in a severe condition at this moment, so I'm just on my own here. Almost forgot, wonder why I'm in this situation? Well it all started...

5-6 weeks ago...

Pay attention!! This is my story!!

May 2017

•Astrid's P.O.V•

Spending our day as 12th graders is going to Berk Museum, and knowing how it sounds it may be boring or interesting. But this may be our last field trip for high school, not that I don't mind but we got about 3-4 weeks left of school.

Everything happening so fast you don't realize how these moments never last longer, you just have to enjoy it while you can.

But what I know is that Berk has been here for many years or centuries now in Viking times I believe. I stare down at the window as I can see the huge building of what appears to be the museum.

"Great! A museum! Boring history! Have you been at the museum Astrid?"Ruffnut pouts, sitting next to me.

I shrug"I never get to see it".

"But still, I'm sure some of us actually went"Ruffnut looks around the bus.

Most of the gang are here as we looked at each other if either of us went to Berk Museum.

"Anyone?!"Ruffnut called out.

Andrea then popped her head up"it seems to be not many of us went by the looks of it".

"No s**t Sherlock"Tuffnut muttered.

"I was being sarcastic"She mumbles, giving the stink eye at Tuffnut.

As we got there, all of us got off the bus at glance at the Berk Museum, it was quite massive but what makes it so important that the history teacher keeps talking about.

"Welcome everyone! I'm so glad you get to join us today for this special tour of the history of Berk. Thanks to Berk High for the Curator announced"my name is Viggo Grimborn, and I'll be your tour guide for today".