4-My Crush

•Astrid's P.O.V•

Just in the library trying to focus on studying, as I'm kinda struggle with a class which I cannot give up on. As weeks passed already, I made quite several friends now and here's one of them.

"This is quite fun actually!"Cami said, cheerfully.

And this is one of them, she's nice, blonde haired, same figure, and the usually Berk High uniform. We've met like literally just bump into each other and somehow thought of start chatting for abit then later on we became friends.

"I told you you need more studying, than looking at boys"I chuckle at her silliness.

"Okay, I do really need to stop that nonsense"She admitted, going back to her notes.

"Finally you listened!"I get annoyed, always about boys this one.

"Astrid you're something, I god hope there's a boy out that got eyes on you"She glaze around the library.

I slightly blush tucking a strand of hair behind my ear"well, ummmm maybe".

She stare at me quickly like a owl moved its head"What?".

"N-nothing, I was saying we should do some flash cards".

She smirk"oh c'mon now, I know what I'd heard!".

"Whatcha heard is what I said"I muttered.

"Aha! So Astrid Hofferson does have a crush out there! Am I right??"She point at me.

"Okay! You got me"I resisted.

"I always win these kind of arguments"She sighs"anywho, who's the lucky guy?".

I rolled my eyes and don't wanna say his name"I can't say".

She blinks oddly"why not?".

"Because you might laugh at me"I fiddle my pencil.

"Don't me chicken!"She singly said.

I then glare at her"nobody. Ever calls me Chicken!".

"So what's his name then?"She smirk, waiting on my answer.

I quickly cough then suddenly I spot Hiccup along with his friends, what a coincidence too

I gestured my hands to Hiccup over there.

Cami turned her back at the direction I'm gesturing

"Ooohhhhh Hiccup Haddock The Third!"She said, playfully.

"Shhhhhh! Don't say his name out loud"I shush her.

She turned around to give me an teasing look"is Astrid scared of Hotcup?".

I then blush looking away"oh shut up, it's not like he has feelings for me already, plus I'm not that great".

"C'mon Astrid! You look gorgeous. You got big boobs! Beautiful hair! And nice figure!"She gesture at me.