10-That Look In Your Eyes

•Hiccup's P.O.V•

October 30th, 2015

As it is Halloween today I'm not much of a get a costume and have fun, I'm just too old for that stuff now. Mom was disappointed really but she understood how I'm growing up to be the person I'am today.

I'm just in the park with Toothless, he's playing with the other dogs that are in the park, it's nice to see him have fun. As for me I'm just doodling in my sketch book, it was such a nice day, that I can feel the wind blowing on my face and felt peaceful and relaxation. Watching others doing their thing, seeing people are happy, and Seeing Toothless playing with the other dogs as I felt relieved.

Suddenly I was drawing a person and I add details and knowing this person is Astrid. My mind set just made me draw Astrid and I crack a smile and though of what she's doing now.

It's funny then, I never thought I can feel these odd feelings to this girl, she's different than the other girls that tried to take me. And man those were dark times. But then again, She makes me happy.

Suddenly I heard leaves being stepped on as a person is approaching behind me but I completely ignore it.

"Hiccup?!"

I startled and stood up to look who it was. An old friend of mine, I dropped my pencil and notebook seeing my friend again after so many years, I wouldn't expect this to happen.

"A-A-Andrea?!"I said, almost in a hurt voice.

"Hey!!"She walk around the table and hugged me"it's good to see you again!".

"W-what what! You're here?! You didn't tell us?!"I laugh & hugged back.

"I know, we wanted to surprise you"She sighs, & let go"how are you!".

"Oh you know the usual, Toothless is here too!"I point out at the dogs doing their sniffing abouts.

"Oh I see him!"She peek over at the other dogs doing their thing.

"I can get him, Tooth!-"I called out but cut off.

"Shush! Not so loud"She hush me.

"What why?"I said, confusingly.

"Because every time I see him, he ran up to me, start licking rapidly, and you know it doesn't wash off!"She chuckles"that silly dog".

I rolled my eyes"oh relax, it ain't that bad".

She scoffed and sat on the bench with me.

"How'd you know where I was?"I asked, as I was looking down at my sketchbook and close it quickly.

"Oh you know your Father told me"She chuckle"besides, you're always out here".

I shrug"and of course, it's good to see you".

She smiles, and look down at my sketch book"any more impressive drawings".

She snatch it quick, before I can grab it"hey!!".

"Ha! Too slow B##ch!"She teases, and open it up"oh these look nice!!".