23-Enough is Enough

•Astrid's Home•

Astrid was in her room, getting ready for bed as she thought about what happened earlier and felt happy that she actually have done it, kissed Hiccup and called him boyfriend.

She smiles as she looks at her ring. Just before she was getting on her bed, her mom came running in her room.

"Astrid!!"She yells, panting as Astrid looked at her wondering what is up.

"Mom, what is it? Why you're-"

"Something has happened, Hiccup's home was burnt down"

As of that Astrid stood frozen and to think that his house was burnt down"what??! What happened!?! Was anyone inside??".

Her mom struggles to say it"Hiccup was inside".

Astrid then immediately got off her bed, went to grab her jacket and ran down the stairs. She and her Mom then drove to the house to see if they got him out yet.

Astrid jumps out do the car ran up to the burning house which the firemen stopped her.

"Let me go! My boyfriend is inside!!"She screamed.

"Don't worry! We got everyone out!"Firefighter assured her.

"Where is he??"She asked him.

"They just left and heading to the hospital for immediate treatment".

Astrid nods and ran back to the car as they drove off to the hospital. Once they got there they head to the emergency room to locate Hiccup.

"Excuse me Nurse! Is Hiccup Haddock in?!"Astrid asked tiredly.

Nurse searches the name"yes, he just got in. Are you family or friend?".

Astrid eyes went widen"I'm his girlfriend. His parents is out of town until Sunday, they have already been informed".

"Okay, You may see him".

Astrid smiles and ran to the room of where he was, as she got to the room the doctor was about to leave.

"Is he okay?"Astrid said.

"He is okay but suffers burnt on his left foot, he needs rest until we run more tests if we need to amputate his foot"Doctor explains to her.

"I want to see him, his parents aren't here yet"She says.

Doctor nods in agreement and allow her in. Astrid enter the room and saw Hiccup on the bed, she gasp in disbelief and was about to cry but held in as she approaches to him.

"Hiccup"She whispers as she began to tear up.

Hiccup then grunted in pain as he looks to his right and saw Astrid.

"Astrid"He groans"thank Thor, you're okay".

"Hiccup, what happened?! You had me worried!!"Astrid then starts having tears drooling on her face.

"Hey, I'm okay, luckily I survived"He chuckles lightly"but damn my left foot!! I'm it even sure if it's there!".

Astrid then looks over at the counter and pick up a cup of water with a straw for Hiccup to drink.