11-Hiccup's Perspective

•Hiccup's P.O.V•

November 3rd, 2015

Alarm Alarm Alarm

I groan and slam my alarm clock as I tiredly got up, rub my eyes and stretch, I look to my left to see Toothless awake jumping into my bed and starts purring.

"Good morning Bud"I yawn, getting up from my bed.

He meows and run in circles.

"C'mon Toothless, lets go have breakfast"I told him, as I walk out of my bedroom and make my way to the bathroom first to brush my teeth.

As I brush my teeth I look at my mirror and haven't realize my hair was growing. It used to be flattened down but it's just getting messy, ever since Astrid moved here.

I can't believe she just wink at me, I mean what does that mean. Did she just friend zoned me??

I spit out my toothpaste, rinse my mouth and spit, grab my floss and do my thing. As I was finished I went downstairs to the kitchen to see my parents that are cooking, well my Mom is cooking and Dad is just reading the newspapers, who reads newspapers nowadays?.

"Good morning Son!"Dad greets, as he flips a page.

"Good morning Hiccup"Mom says.

"Good morning"I sat on the stool and lean forward with my elbow resting on the table and place my chin on my hand.

"What's for breakfast?"I asked, while yawning.

"Omelette & bacon"

"Yum!"I said, enthusiastically.

After breakfast, I got myself into uniform and start walking to Berk High. Say goodbye to Toothless walk out. It's a nice neighbourhood here, pretty much I grew up here since I was a child.

•Berk High School•

The last two periods were alright, just passing the time as usual. I'm in the library and I was writing notes and decided to take a short break before lunch is over. I lean against the chair and kinda look up at the ceiling and cleared my thoughts. Thinking about Astrid I guess, I do admit she's a nice girl but I'm not sure though.

We should just be friends first and see how this story goes for us. As I was interrupted my thoughts I glance over to see Fishlegs and Snotlout with their lunches.

"Sup cuz"Snotlout greets, pulling a chair.

"Hi Hiccup"Fishlegs waves.

"Hey guys, how's life?"I said, leaning forward.

"Meh, too much information on that stupid math class"Snotlout mumbled, dropping his backpack on the floor.

I chuckle"and yet you don't seek tutoring".

"Oh please! I can't!"Snotlout exclaimed.

"I agree with Hiccup, it can be helpful with your academics"Fishlegs agreed.

"Whatever guys, I'm sure I can pass it. Somehow"Snotlout sighs.