25-The Enemy that Blinds Me

~BERK HIGH~

Astrid and the girls arrived at Berk High knowing that Ethan is inside waiting for her.

"Door is open"Heather pointed out, while they put their bikes on the front lawn.

"Stay cautious girls"Astrid said, as she enter the school first.

Ethan is inside and it was time for her to face it. As she walks inside the school it was quiet but unexpectedly she saw candles lit on the floor as it was a trail of it which leads up to the cafeteria. She was also staring at the art painting of wha reappears to be a Viking warrior, she notice the eye appears to be missing but ignored it.

"Where do you think he's at?"Heather uses her flashlight.

"He can be anywhere"Andrea whispers.

"Let's split up"Astrid suggests"I'll check this main floor, you girls check upstairs together".

"No, we ain't splitting up"Andrea rejects"you know he's capable of hurting you".

"How you go with Astrid, I'm sure me & Ruffnut will be okay"Heather says, confidently.

"Okay"Astrid agrees"c'mon let's go".

"Stay safe girls"Ruffnut whispers.

As we split up

"Stay focus Astrid, I'm fearless. I won't let him scare me"She said to herself, continuing following the path and finally lead inside the cafeteria and being cautious whether this was a trap.

"Astrid, you okay?"Andrea interrupted Astrid's thoughts as she glance down on the floor while walking.

"I don't know, Ethan has to pay for hurting Hiccup, I cannot let that slide"Astrid reassured her.

"But your past, are you up for it".

Astrid then spot the cafeteria doors open.

Astrid looks to her right as entering the cafeteria as she sees the doors open which appear to be suspicious as she walk in slowly and following the trail. Eventually Astrid then saw Ethan standing in the middle of the football field, wide open.

"Stay behind me"Astrid whispers to Andrea as both walk in slowly to the football field.

Astrid held in her breath and continue walking towards him and stop, as she looked surprised that no security wasn't around.

"Ethan!!"Astrid hissed, clenching her fists.

"I've never seen you so angry, so furious, so hurt"Ethan pulls on his side the same bag that Astrid"so lost. Welcome my dear Sister!".

Astrid glares at him"you've crossed the line Ethan!! Hurting my boyfriend like that!! Burning his home!! You nearly killed him!!".

"Oh those are such powerful words to accuse me of something which I mistakenly have done"He laughs"but then again, I do admire your bravery ".

"You bastard!! I left because of you"Astrid voice shattered, pointing at Ethan"you promised not to do! Not to!"

"You left because you were afraid!! A coward!"