3-Together From Afar

Astrid's P.O.V

March 2015

As March approaches, I was getting so comfortable in Berk High, I became friends with a lot of people already. Thanks to Hiccup, he let me out of my shell. Cooking buddies, making meth. I'm joking.

"No"Elsa said, nonchalantly.

"Oh c'mon Sis!"Anna whines, like a child.  

"I said no!"Elsa barks"you know I'm right!".

"Shut up! I deserve a living"Anna stings her tongue at Elsa.

For me I'm just looking over my notes and trying to contain my laughter, as these girls always make me laugh.

"Hey! You girls be quiet. I'm trying to concentrate"Ruffnut warns them, as she had trouble with math.

Elsa barrow her eyes at Ruffnut"for once in your lifetime, I see you actually studying. How surprising is that huh?".

Ruffnut glare at her"hey! My grade is unsteady at that moment so yeah, it is surprising!".

I smirked deeply"oh my gosh you girls!".

Anna snickers"Just a bunch of hoes".

Elsa then kick Anna's kneel under the table.

*Thudded*

"Ow! You B##CH!!"Anna screams in agony pain.

"Now settle down"Elsa says, going back to her phone

"Oh my god"I sigh, knowingly we just became best friends because of our silliness.

"So since it is March and all. Any plans for the upcoming March break?"Ruffnut questioned us.

I haven't thought about that actually, and manly I never plan any trips just staying home watching Netflix and chill out in my room. Like a good hermit. Actually not so good.

"Not much really, I might just stay home and relax for abit"I said.

"Really? Well that sounds like fun"Elsa assures me"Me and Anna will probably go visit our grandparents. Hopefully".

"Hey I want to see Grandpa too"Anna glares at Elsa.

"Well grandmother is way more mature than grandfather ! You slut!"Elsa snapped at her.

"Well duhhhh! Grandpa is way cool, plus he's a prankster too! Like me"Anna flips her hair and trail off.

"Don't worry these two love to argue"Ruffnut assures me.

"I beg to differ"I chuckle lightly.

"Oh Anna is always childish"Elsa sighs heavily.

"You seem good sisters by the way"I said, cheerfully.

"Thanks, but sometimes she's a pain in the a-"

Suddenly the bell rang as a warning to get in third period.

"Well ladies! See ya!"Ruffnut picks up her backpack and trail off to her class.

"I better get going too, later Astrid"Elsa left as well.

"See ya!"I said, as I'm just putting on my backpack, heading off to class.