13-A Christmas Special

•Astrid's P.O.V•

December 23rd, 2016

As we began grade 12th couple months I never realize how far I get through this. Over several months I spent so much time with my friends and especially Hiccup. He warms my heart every time I think of him, I know it's silly but I'm starting to feel.

It was evening time as I walked around the mall as I plan to gather Christmas presents for the others, but it was kind of crowded to be honest. One of these days it's going to be empty because of a virus outbreak but who knows what's in the future.

I then suddenly stopped and saw the display, got me thinking about the twins because they are relentless sometimes, I went inside the store and bought it immediately, easy.

"Hey Astrid!"

I stopped and look around of who called me out, it was Heather and Cami.

"Oh hey girls"I waved, as I tucked in the gift bag.

"Ooh I see Christmas presents"Cami smirk, looking down at my bags.

"By the way they aren't yours"I said.

"Ooohh"

"I assume you both are shopping?"I point out, seeing their hands gripping on the bags.

"You guessed it. Better to do it early"Cami said, excitingly.

We all then sat down on the bench for a break.

"Man, Christmas is the busiest time of the year!"I look around the mall to see people shopping away like crazy. But it's always like that over last minute shopping.

"Not to mentioned we're shopping last minute so yeah, what fun that is!"Cami laughs"and our banks of course".

I laugh along and someone caught my attention as I saw Andrea struggling carrying her bags.

"Andrea!!"I called out, waving my hands out to get her attention. Then the girls did the same.

She stopped and saw us waving at her, she smile and approach us"hey girls! Nice to see you all!".

"You didn't tell us you'd be coming here!"I hugged her.

"Well hey it's Christmas! Wouldn't miss it in the world, I see you girls are tired out"She looks over at Cami and Heather.

"Oh shush! We're resting!"Heather spat, leaning back.

"Uh huh"Andrea chuckles.

"Oh! Have you seen Hiccup?"I asked her.

"Oh no! Not yet, we got in this morning and we're just running around. But we'll be visiting there soon!"She said"you losing him?".

"Uhhh yeah"I stammer, blushing slightly.

"Don't worry Astrid, I'm sure he really wants to spend time with you"She assured me"besides it's Christmas, he's probably running around too!".

I smile"I hope so".

"You two are just so cute!! No wonder why there's a ship name for you both!"Andrea sighs happily as I look at her oddly.