6-Hotcup

•Astrid's P.O.V•

The summer break begins!

Now I'm just gonna relax and stay home to be a hermit or what not, just Netflix all day. But I must look for a summer job if I want to buy new things. So I haven't had a part time job since Forever so I hope they'll hire me, I mean I have an work ethic.

Just ok my MacBook scrolling down the job list of an local job site so it is much difficult then I anticipated.

"Ugh! At least an cashier opening. C'mon"I spat, exiting the job site and look for another one.

"Astrid, what you've been doing?"Mom enters my room with a disappointed look.

"Umm relaxing"I said, proudly.

"Look at you"She point out"still waiting Pyjamas since yesterday".

"Mom I can't find a job in this city, I tried"I protest.

"Alright fear but please don't stay inside all summer"She laughs and walks out.

It has been a difficult time to find a job, but then again it'd be a pain in the a$$ if I get a part time while doing schooling, but this summer I just want to make money for myself.

For many hours now I've been Netflixing on my MacBook as I have my snacks with me, I'm just cuddling myself as I wore my jammies and long sleeve just no care of the world.

Until I heard a thud on my window which I flinch and almost spilled my water, I mumbled, getting up from my bed and walk toward the window, as I open it up.

"What the f##k"I said, looking around and look down below seeing the Boy again, Hiccup.

"Hey Astrid!"he greets, waving at me.

"Hiccup?! What the heck, you could've just knock on the door or something"I said, resting my elbow on the edge.

"Why?! Did I interrupt something"He laughs"you look like you just woke up!".

"I'm resting!"I protest, as my hair is messing because I didn't comb this morning.

"Surrreee, you're gonna let me in?"He asked, politely.

I scoffed"fine! I'll be right down!"shutting my window as I walk over to my mirror looking at myself as I quickly comb my hair but I allow my shoe to be down anyways, I walk out of my room then went downstairs, turn to my left and unlock the door, allowing Hiccup inside the house.

"Oh now she comb her hair"He jokes, walking inside as I slap his shoulder.

"Shush!"I close the door as he follows me to the kitchen.

"Nice jammies"He teases, sitting next to me.

"You're lucky my Mom is at the back gardening"I said, sitting on the stool"and this is my alone time".

"Well sorry I interrupt your alone time"He said"I was int he neighborhood and decided to visit you, but since you're busy-"

"What? Oh no! I'm just bored of my life at this moment and yes, I do mind you visiting. My friends are at their summer jobs"I exaggerated.

"Still can't find one?"He asked.

I shook my head and lean back"no, I need experience. I'm that kind of person that doesn't experience working. Well I did volunteer for charity from time to time but I need-"

"Cash?"

"Yes"I flabbergasted, teaching over my glass of water to drink.

Hiccup then looks at me as he fidgeting is fingers, I gave him an odd look and ask"you have something to say?".