9-Afternoon Milady

•Hiccup's P.O.V•

This, is Berk, usually every morning I wake up from my bed, hear the birds chirping outside and glance down below on the floor to see my fellow cat named Toothless. And yes I named him toothless because I thought it's cute.

My hometown is where I belong, loving the history of it and knowing my ancestors used to be Vikings, how ironic is that huh, no wonder why I'm Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third.

I'm walking down the hallway as it is lunch hour and I feel like I should be alone for abit, clear my head and think about some stuff that I need to express on as I made my way to the third floor of Berk High.

Knowing that I'm in high school, I always look at the prize, and convincing myself to complete my high school and get that diploma, but since it's a uniform school I'm okay with that. I made a lot of friends there back in ninth grade and I can tell you, it wasn't pretty at first but it was fun getting to where I'am now.

Berk High September 2013

Me and my cousin Snotlout has decided to enroll Berk High, it was a better choice anyways since it's close by home. But fortunately I have to go to the same school with Snotlout.

"Great we get to wear uniforms"Snotlout mumbles, as he itches his sweater"it itches!!".

I chuckle and pull my backpack upper to my back"cheer up Snotty, it ain't that bad. Well for you anyways, it's a private school and I bet the education is great!".

"Ha ha, very funny this is my first impression, and yet my mother forces me to wear this"He sighs sadly.

"On the bright side, we're in the same school. Maybe we'll see our friends from middle school"I shrug, as we made it to the front of Berk High.

As I kept on staring at its appearances it looks nice and decent, the green informs with black slacks, with the golden logo that says Berk High.

Snotlout scoffed"as if, There's no way we'll meet the others-"

"Hey Muttonheads!! You're here too?!"

"Oh no"Snotlout mutters, as we know the voice whose from. We turn around to see Tuffnut, with the widest grin on his face"bros!!!! What up!!!".

"Hey Tuffnut, you're going here too? What a coincidence"I wave.

"Fortunately"Snotlout whispers.

"Yeah! Thought it'd be nice to go here"He laughs"although this sweater itches"as he scratches himself while approaching closer to us.

"So your sister here too??"Snotlout asked, in a stammering tone.

"Of course! Well she didn't wanna walk together, she just inside the school now"He point out.

"Well then, shall we go in?"I insist, as we're few inches to the door.

As we three go inside, it was quite nice and it was kinda crowded with students rushing to get their timetables.

"Seems legit"Snotlout commented"this might work for me the next three years".

"Well let's get our timetables then"I said, as well walk to a nearby line up to grab our timetables.