12-Astrid's Day

•Hiccup's P.O.V•

April 18th, 2016

Today is a really special day to someone and I haven't realize it was her day today, she didn't tell us about it last year. Oh well this time we're ready.

I'm just walking down the hallway, as I was kinda nervous about something today but I couldn't figure it out what to do next. I've never know it was her special day today last year, now I'm prepared to make it special.

"Hey Hiccup, you told everyone right?"Ruffnut whispers.

I nod my head and show her it.

"Wow she's going to love it!"She squeal.

"Let's hope she don't find out"I said, worrying.

"I'm sure she'll be distracted, remember last year she never told us!"Ruffnut exclaimed.

"I know right! Thanks to Astrid's Mom we know now"I said, looking down at the gift"okay when we meet her let's pretend we don't know anything alright".

"Of course"Ruffnut then salutes and walk to the cafeteria.

I then proceed to my locker, as I carefully move the gift elsewhere for now before she-

"Hey Hiccup!"

I startled and zip back my backpack and look up, it was her.

"Oh hey Astrid! Hi Astrid! Hi! Astrid!"I said, nervously.

"Oh Jheeeze did that I scare you?"She teases.

"Oh shush, you startled me"I chuckle, act normal.

"You haven't got my texts? What's up?"She asked, suspiciously.

"Oh really? Jheeeze I'm sorry. I got held up"I lied"but don't worry. I'm still here".

"Of course"She smiles"c'mon! Walk to class with me".

As we did, I have to be really careful because if she finds out. We're done for. We then reached to our home room and saw Fishlegs with Heather.

"Oh good morning"Heather greets us.

"Good morning guys! And Astrid hap-"Fishlegs was then cut off by Heather nudging his stomach

"Yeah! Good morning good morning"She nervously laugh and smile.

"Hey guys"Astrid said, as she sat down, while I sat next to her.

"It's been a weird day for me. I don't know why"Astrid mutters"must be the weather".

"Yeah probably"I spoke.

My phone went vibrating as I glance down who texted me.

Cami: did you got it?

Hiccup: yes! I have it but....there's some complications...

Cami: wym?

Hiccup: she's here. Like literally next to me!!!

Cami: oh really?! Where is it??