21-We Just Graduated!

•Astrid's P.O.V•

"What have you become?"I gasp in air as I watched him move closer.

He stare back"I'am what you made me!"in anger.

He then smirk, as he circles around me"it's good to see you again my old friend, you haven't changed at all".

"What are you doing here!"I stammered, as I carefully watch his every movement.

"Deep down you still are one of us! You're not a Berkian"He said"you're an Instrument, ever since then you think about yourself instead of us, you abandoned us"He raised his voice as I flinched away.

"Those words you're saying, is a lie. There were never us. My family. Stood out what's best for us. You on the other hand, you're the one that changed not me! It was you! & Her"I angrily point out.

He laughs"of course it is, it was me Astrid. I'm your shadow, I'm your forgotten past, which you have abandoned. Just because I'm different it doesn't mind I've changed who I once was".

I then gave a quick thought then realize something in surprised"it was you, you caused that explosion".

"Bingo!! It was me!!"He cheerfully praise, walking around me.

"You did changed! You're not the Ethan I once knew, he was kind! He was caring. Until it happened"I then received flashbacks of it and shook my head to focus.

"It still haunts you does it"He smiles"I doubt it you will not forget it. I'm the Ghost of your past. But I'm afraid She is very angry that you left us".

"Leave me alone!"I throw something at him but he wasn't standing there anymore, as the light flickers I look around my surroundings and he disappeared.

I panted as I walk out of the here and quickly ran away as I didn't feel safe at all. I went down to the front to meet Hiccup fast, I then spit him casually waiting for me.

He then notice my behaviour and walk up to me with confused look.

"Hey you okay?"He asks.

"He's here Hiccup!"I trembled, trying to catch my breath as I look back.

"Who?"He looked at me confused and place his hands on my shoulders as I slowly calm down.

"Ethan"I stare back at him.

Hiccup expression change to shock as he knows why I'm afraid.

"Where is He? Is he here now? Did he hurt you?!"He frantically look around me.

"I'm okay, he didn't hurt me, he talked to me"I said.

"What did he say?"Hiccup questions, as he looks around the hallway.

"He...left me a warning...Hiccup I'm scared. This is our last day and a lot of sh#t is happening today"I panicked.

"Hey-hey-hey don't worry it's okay. I'm here, your friends are here too, they must know, your mom must know, we don't know what Ethan is capable of"He then grab my hand as he guided me somewhere else.

"Where we going?"I asked.

"Our friends are at the front of the school hanging out, it's much safer there"He answered.