8-Warm Me Up

•Astrid's P.O.V•

As it is getting colder because it's the Fall season, I forgot to bring my hoodie for this drastic weather. I just showered, ate breakfast, got ready and walk to school along with Hiccup.

It's the month of October so I should've expect this weather to come. And every single I go to school, trying my best to get good grades and getting into the best Universities that they can offer.

As I didn't realize it was getting colder, while Hiccup kept staring at me. Then Ruffnut showed up.

"Good morning lovebirds!!"Ruffnut snickers, waving.

"Shut up!"I bark, as I wrap my arms.

"Someone got off the wrong side of the bed"Ruffnut chuckles.

"She's just grouchy at the moment"Hiccup says.

"I'm not! I'm just cold!!!"I shriver, wrapping myself tightly.

"Jheeeeze you're so shaky"Hiccup chuckles"you want me to wrap you up?".

"I'm sure Astrid would love that"Ruffnut smirks at me as I glare back at her.

"S-S-Screw you!"I exclaimed, as we're near at the entrance of the school, while bunch of students standing outside chatting with their hoodies and me with a uniform shirt.

I enter quickly before they enter too.

"Whew! Finally warm ness"I sigh, happily.

"Oh please it wasn't that cold"Hiccup laughs, nudging my arm.

"Oh shush, cold weather are sometimes the worst"I protest, as we walk to our floor for our lockers.

"So what'd you think we're gonna do today?"Ruffnut ask, opening up her locker.

"Probably the usual stuff"Hiccup answers back.

"The usual"I replied, grabbing my textbooks.

"Of course"Ruffnut sighs, grabbing her textbook and put it in her backpack"Tuffnut still asleep, he's gonna be late".

"How come you didn't wake his a$$ up then?"I questioned.

"I didn't want to"Ruffnut said"he's a muttonhead".

"Just like you"I chuckle, walking away.

"What the- hey!"She exclaimed, as I giggle walking away.

Entering my home room as I go to my usual spot for this subject, I sit down and just sigh, rubbing my eyes as I'm still tired.

"Tired Miss Hofferson?".

I stop and look seeing Mrs Mode getting ready for class to begin shortly.

I sigh and smile"yes, I slept late apparently".

"Oh too harsh Darling, sleep early next time hmm"She smiles as she turn on the whiteboard.

I look over as I waited for Heather who is in the same class with me, honestly this girl is still in her shell too there's but not to me. So we're getting to become best friends, but for some reason she just loves history, oddly I know someone who loves history too, Fishlegs.

I day dream of them being a couple and chuckle knowing that those two would be historians at Berkeley Museum, if they proceed that career of course.

As for me I'm trying to get into Nursing, if I ever get my grades to the right standards. Hiccup hasn't decide on what career he wants.

I then glance at the window to see the track field, as it was a dame day, I thought to myself about this school, as I learned a lot of its traditions. Berk City used to be a Viking village back in the old days and somehow still stand, beside Berserk Bay of course.