22-Can I Keep You

•Astrid's P.O.V•

As I finally got dressed the same dress that Andrea got me thankfully. I stopped myself and look above my closet as I close it. I then went downstairs to the living  room to see my Mom looked so awe in surprise.

"You're looking so beautiful sweetie!"Mom gasp, as she went over for a hug"oh! Let me fix your hair just abit".

We went over to the other room as she starts brushing my hair.

"Mom?"I said, glancing at the mirror.

"Yes Dear?"

"You really think Hiccup likes me?"I looked away in embarrassment to ask a silly question.

"Astrid look at the mirror, tell me..what do you see?"She asked, as I glance at myself and let out a scoffed.

"Like I'm probably gonna do something stupid"I answered sarcastically, my Mom then place her hands on my shoulders.

"A remarkable, smartest, strongest woman in the world"She says, proudly"Hiccup likes you because he likes the way you are. Being yourself".

I chuckle and smile"oh Mom".

"But first, lets take pictures!"Mom pull out her phone as I stand by the wall and smile.

"Ohh so cute!! Wish he was here to be in the picture. You better take pictures at the prom!"Mom said, tapping her phone.

I laugh"sure I will!".

As we left home my Mom drove me to the place where the prom is being held.

"Okay sweetie, have fun! And be home by 11"She chuckles.

I rolled my eyes and smile as I closed the door"thanks Mom!".

I close my door and she drove off, I then turn around and seeing the school, as I inhale and walk forward inside. I'm seeing a lot of students dressed up, with their dates too. I hope this night will be fun and memorable.

I then went to the sign in table as I saw one of my vice principals dressed up as well.

"Oh Astrid! You look beautiful"Veronica the vice principal squeals"where's your date?".

"Thanks! And uh I hope he's here"I slight blush and pick up my card.

"I'm sure he is! Enjoy your night"She exclaimed.

I then walk inside the school gym and realize they put a lot of effort of the decorations the twins did.

"Hey Astrid!"

I slight flinch and saw Ruffnut in a yellow dress with her hair braid.

"Damn girl! You is fine!"She complemented.

I chuckle"thanks Ruff, you look great as well! Nice job on the decorations!".

"Thanks, we did our best"Ruffnut said, cheerfully.

"Where's Tuff?"I look around.

"He's at the punch table, he's trying to get drunk by consuming punch, what a muttonhead"She laughs.

I laughed and continue looking around"have the others arrive yet?".

"Not yet"

I look over the whole room and spot all the graduates coming in, signing in, hearing all the laughter. I cannot stop smiling as I will really miss these times in high school.

I then saw Cami making her way this way.

"Oh hey Astrid!"

I look over and spot Cami, giving me a hug"oh you're so beautiful!!".