26-Our Lives Together

•Astrid's P.O.V•

Hi, my name is Astrid, Astrid Hofferson, and this is Berk. Me and my Mom moved as we tried moving on from our past lives, Berk is a very multicultural city where I met a lot of amazing people which now I called friends. That is when I met Hiccup, my very good friend or should I say Boyfriend. After spending my High School life with him it was a life changer for me, that is when things got a little strange, more like a shadow followed me.

It has been four years since the incident at Berk High that you heard of. Ethan my worst enemy, my Ex best friend had tormented my friends, my family and myself. He hurted Hiccup, caused him a foot to lose, but luckily we haven't heard of Ethan for awhile, as he just vanished without a trace.

However, he stole something in Berk Museum which amuses Hiccup about this Dragon Eye that has been in Berk History for generations and yet Ethan stole one Emerald in Berk High. I don't think it was so important, but it is so important to Ethan.

I don't know why Ethan wants it, I'm afraid Berk City will become the same place that me and Mom sued to live on.

He's up to something and I intend to find out why, right now me and Hiccup are currently finishing our university year and we'll get to work to finding out what is Ethan is up to. 2021 is our year to graduate from University.

"Hiccup?"I enter the dorm and saw him typing on his laptop.

"Afternoon Milady"He responded"how was your exam?".

"Oh you know, passing it with my insanity of few hours of sleep. What about you?"I place my hands on his shoulders.

"Ugh I'm dying here"Hiccup groans"so glad this is my final assignment to submit and get going with my exam  tomorrow".

"You'll be fine Love"I press his shoulders"this is our year Hiccup".

"I know"Hiccup reaches over my hand"so, any plans for dinner?".

"Pasta and salad?"I suggested.

"Sounds good"He smiles, kissing my hand as we got on with our studying.

Me and Hiccup managed to get our own small apartment on campus and with the help our parents we couldn't be more thankful. One time, we went to a ring arena with our skates as I tried keeping my balance Hiccup helped me up and in the corner of my eye I see his parents looking so proud.

I felt so embarrassed as our relationship is strong, and being together for about 5-6 years now, it's at that time period of that M word.

But am I ready? I don't know but we'll see.

"Milady, I have to go out. My Dad wants to see me"Hiccup placed a kiss on my cheek"I'll be back before dinner".

"K babe!!"I said, while I was prepping dinner.

Ugh look at me, I look like a house wife, I couldn't help but to smile as I watch my man about to leave.

"Hiccup! Don't forget your mask!"I called out.

"Ugh! Almost forgot"He grabs his mask and went on out.

So apparently in 2020 there had been a covid outbreak which cause an pandemic, sadly a lot has change over these months. But it seems everything is dying down and seems like Covid is just going to be a regular thing, don't hate me for it.

•Hiccup's P.O.V•

I'm currently in my car driving to a local coffee shop where my Dad wanted to meet. So yeah, the passed four years has been quite busy for us, and my left foot has been amputated but now I got a prosthetic that helps me to get around normally. I'm still able to move around as much, but once in awhile I can still feel it.