3rd

Here they come on stage, four guys about our age I guess. They introduce themselves with a song, which I have to admit is really good, and I'm surprised at how they've gone from one song to the next.

"Anne, what do you think?" asks Mads.
"Well they're really good and he's got an amazing voice," I reply.
"But I didn't mean that, they're really cute aren't they?" laughed Mads and I simply rolled my eyes and then asked:
"Caryl you look confused, don't you like them?"
"Yeah they're good but I don't know why the singer has a familiar face," she replied.

I don't know why but the singer was staring at me and it didn't bother me, on the contrary! I had a beer in hand and dancing with Madison and Caryl and even they noticed the stares we gave each other throughout the performance.

"Fuck Anne, I think you're going to have to come up on stage soon or he's going to come down and take a closer look at you," said Mads laughing.

At one point in the concert a song starts:
"Stop making the eyes at me, I'll stop making the eyes at you".
He sang these words looking me straight in the eyes, how cheeky, but I admit that it made me smile.

When the gig was over we head back to Oliver's bar to continue our alcoholic night and Mads doesn't waste a minute telling him about what happened between me and the singer
"You're fucking lucky Anne, you don't know what I'd give to be in your shoes," Oliver told me and then continued,
"And lucky all three of you because they're going to come here and drink, I couldn't not give drink cards to guys like that!"

Okay I definitely need a drink before I meet new people, I'm quite shy and a little alcohol will help the situation.
After a few minutes the four of them arrive too and Oliver quickly introduces us
"Girls, this is Jamie, Matt, Alex and Nick" we shook hands with the guys and then Oliver says
"And guys this is Madison, Caryl and Annabella"
"Anne" I correct him immediately, not because I didn't like my name but because then I always get so many questions...and I was right
"Annabella? Unusual name but beautiful," Nick said.
"Thanks, actually I'm half italian so that's why I got my name."

Our alcoholic night with the boys began and Caryl, not very used to drinking, immediately started with her questions:
"Alex I'm sorry but I swear you remind me too much of someone but I don't understand who, where are you from?"
"I'm from Sheffield" he replied.
"Oh my god, you were in my class in primary school, I'm Caryl Wright I left in third year" she said.
"Holy shit, now I remember you" he replied.

Madison and Matt were the drunken ones and watching them stagger the whole time was the funniest thing, then Alex walks up to me and hands me a Margarita
"Thanks," I said with a smile, but then Madison arrives:
"You should know that Anne was worried that your music wasn't good, but she changed her mind" she said with a wink. Everyone burst out laughing, it was really embarrassing.

"So you've changed you mind?" asked Alex laughing, I was still sipping on my sixth or seventh drink and everything was starting to feel lighter, so as a response I smiled and gave a thumbs up.
"Anne is living in the 70's with her head, it's an old fashioned one" said Caryl.
"Yeah while all I want is 70 more drinks" Mads replied laughing, Alex turned to me again saying
"No way, you're from a different era? You surprise me."
"I'm full of surprises," I replied laughing.

We walked out of the club to get some fresh air, so I took the opportunity to take a cigarette and, fuck, I lost my lighter!
"Sorry Alex do you have a lighter?" I asked him.
"Yeah, sure, here," and in then he took a cigarette too, then looked at me and said:
"What kind of cigarettes are that?" he laughed.
"Oh, they're organic cigarettes. Not that it's much different from regular cigarettes but sometimes it's okay to fool your brain," I replied and right after that, silence fell and there were those looks again and suddenly we heard a thud, here were Matt and Madison on the ground.

"Shit Matt was supposed to drive but we've all been drinking now" Alex said a little panicked.
"Do you guys live far away?" I asked.
"Well 45 minutes drive. I knew I should have been more careful with him."
"If you want you can come over, we're on foot and we live close by. At 505 East London"
"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to disturb" he said.
"Well you're not serial killers at least, besides those two are having fun with them and we can stay in the living room"
"Well then, thank you very much."
"No problem, but now we have to figure out how to get them home"
and we both laughed.