5th

"So let me get this straight, they played you an unreleased song?" asked Oliver.
"Yeah and it was pretty good," Madison said almost to make him jealous.

During the week we kept in touch with the guys, they were continuing with their little gigs around London pubs, I even told them to send me some of their songs because my good friend's boyfriend, Goldie, works in a radio who plays rock songs and helps new talents.
I was happy to help them out, they were so talented and I knew they'd make it big sooner or later and I couldn't wait for theirs to be in my vinyls collection.

"So Anne, to get this clear, you help them because you have a big heart?" asked Caryl laughing.
"Well yeah, why wouldn't I? They're good and they deserve their fame" I replied.
"Oh my God Anne, when you finally open your eyes the bells are going to ring!" said Mads.
They were both convinced I had a little crush, but no kidding, all I felt was esteem...I swear!

"My darlings, Oliver needs me at the pub so I have to say goodbye and don't expect me for dinner," said Madison.
For the moment the only ones in contact were Mads and Matt, I don't know what they were talking about but the two of them really did look like twins separated at birth! If I still remember the struggle of me and Alex that night...Oh okay Anne, maybe stop thinking about him.

Just as I was opening the door for the pizza delivery guy, I get a text message.

Alex band guy:
"Fancy go to a party?"

Ok Anne calm down, it's a simple message and they just want to invite you to a party. I don't know what's wrong with me, maybe it's the music making me dizzy. Maybe I'll wait for Madison to reply, just in case she and Caryl have other plans!

As I said, I still didn't answer the message and after an hour Madison came back.
"Mads honey, I got a message from Alex. It's for all of us, what do I say?" I said in one breath.
"Anne calm the fuck down, it's just a message!" laughed Mads.
With all the calm in the world, I answered the message.

Me:
"Sure, anytime."

Immediately after sending the reply, I breathed again. What the fuck was wrong with me?
"I bet you ten pounds that the two of them end up together" Madison told Caryl.
"Hmm with Anne's heart that's hard to see, if she's gonna have feelings she'll push him away" Caryl laughed.

They didn't even notice that I didn't have my headphones attached to the phone and I heard everything, but what did she mean? What was wrong with my heart? I know that i'm cold with people but not this much