9th

"Anne, how long should I leave the pasta in the water?" asked Madison.
"Mads it says on the packet" I replied.
"Oh right, sorry but i trust more a half italian" said Madison laughing.
"Madison is cooking? I can't believe my eyes!" said Caryl.
"Yes dear, I have to go to the pub early today. I have to help set up for tonight" she answered

The pasta that Mads made was really good, I was proud of her.
"Okay beautiful girls, I have to go. I'll meet you there at 9:30 don't be late" Madison said saying goodbye.

"Anne, you look thoughtful what's wrong?" asked Caryl.
"Oh nothing's wrong" I replied.
"Annabella Marion Dixon I know you too well, I know something's wrong" she said.
"Caryl I don't really know either, I swear I would tell you" I replied truthfully.

We had to get ready because in less than an hour we had to be at Oliver's, today was colder than other days so I put on my beloved jeans.
"Oh my god Anne, you look like a girl from an Abba video," Madison said as we entered the pub.
"Thanks, you know I take that as a compliment" I said laughing.

The pub was full, karaoke nights were the best, and then the boys arrived but Madison had already made me take the microphone.
"Okay ladies and gentlemen, my friend here is going to sing Killer Queen, please listen to her" said Madison.
What an awkward situation!

I got off the stage and there was Alex laughing:
"I'm sure Brian May will want to work with you now, but I think you can do even better," he said.
"I'm sorry, what?" I said, pretending to be shocked by those words.
"Well yeah, you should be looser," he said. Oliver was standing next to me and he hearing our conversation and then he said:
"Honey I'll help you, let's show this singer how much energy we have!"
Alex simply laughed.

We waited for this guy to finish singing Ed Sheeran's songs and then we took the microphones. It was me, Oliver and Madison and I swear I saw Caryl dying laughing. Oliver chose his favourite karaoke song "Gimme!Gimme!Gimme!" by Abba, the whole song I felt like I was in a musical. Okay it was a great performance, the whole pub was dancing with us and having fun.

Alex 0- Annabella 1

When the song was over we were like three divas
"Thanks guys, for the pictures on the right!" said Oliver. But then I saw Alex nodding at me:
"What? do you want an autograph?" I said jokingly.
"Hmm, maybe later, I'd like to do a duet with you though," he said.

Okay I didn't expect that and I started to worry, he was a professional but I could fucking do it.

"I'm going to leave university and start a singing career with all the times I'm singing," I said laughing.
"Just give me one more song, please," he said.
I accepted the offer and we headed for the microphones.
"Do you know Razorblade from The Stokes?" he asked.
"Of course," I said taking my microphone.

Everything was going well if I could just look at his face. I was truly paralysed even though I had already sung twice.

"It's a comedy scene, I can feel the tension," said Matt.
"I think Anne is going to faint soon," Madison laughed.
Finally the song finished, it seemed endless I don't know how I kept going.
I went back to my seat next to Caryl and Madison and immediately they looked at me, that look meant COME ON NOW WE HAVE TO TALK TO YOU.

We went into the bathroom and:
"Anne, do you realise what you sang?" said Madison.
"Anne please tell me you don't think it was an accident that he chose that song!" said Caryl.
"Girls calm down!" I replied.
"Anne, he fucking figured it out before you did!" said Madison.

Damn that song wasn't an accident at all, he knew what he was doing. But why is he waiting for me to do something?

Then Matt came in:
"Girls we were waiting for you. Are we going to drink or not?"
We went back to the table, calm down Anne pretend everything is normal don't panic like you always do.
How did it turn out? I went back to being ice, silent and distracted