7th

"Okay Matt, so what is this thing more funnier?" asked Caryl.
"Grab the bottles and follow me, trust me."
We grabbed all the bottles from our table and headed out, following Matt.

"Which one of you has ever seen a sunrise on the beach while drunk?" asked Matt. No one raised their hand except Madison
"Oh come on guys, that's all we do in California!" said Madison.

The beach wasn't far away but the problem was that there was no light and we were all tipsy, even Caryl. After a few minutes we lay down on the sand:
"Alright, around what time is the sun supposed to come up?" I asked while I put on my jacket.
"In less than two hours in theory," Matt replied.
"That means we'll have a few more drinks while we wait," Madison said happier than ever.

We were drinking and singing like kids at camp and the whole time I could feel Alex's eyes on me, I just had to do what Madison does, and live the moment so I was smiling at him too. Wow Anne, is that all you can do? I'm so stupid.

"Anne, come here for a second," Madison said, so I got up and walked over to her.
"My love, the weather is already cold you don't need to be too. Snap out of this situation, you look like the ice berg where the Titanic crashed," she said
"Mads I don't know what to do, I'm smiling, what else am I supposed to do?" I said.
"You've got to talk to him, Anne. What the fuck is he supposed to understand by smiling?" she said.
"I'm sorry, what is he supposed to understand?" I said, confused.
"Anne please don't make me say this, we both know what's going on in your head" she said and then she walked away and I went back to my seat.

"So, did you enjoy the surprise in the club?" I asked Alex a little embarrassed.
"Very much, thank you Anne. It was weird hearing our song in a club without us playing it live," he said.
"I'm sure. You guys are going to smash it, you're really great," I replied, smiling.
"Anyway, yes" Alex said at one point.
"Anyway yes, what?" I asked laughing.
"You look good on the dance floor, really good," he said laughing.
"Please stop" I said giving him a swat on the arm "I'm a terrible dancer" I said still laughing
"I'm a good dancer" he said.
"Oh yeah I can only imagine" I laughed.

I saw Madison looking at us, she looked proud of me. Her advice was right and I knew she could read my mind, read what I didn't want to admit.

"Oh my God, Caryl's drunk," Nick said laughing, okay I couldn't miss this scene.
"Guys, there were seven of us and now there are fourteen," Caryl said confused.
"This is seriously the most memorable night I've ever had" said Madison holding her stomach from laughing so hard. I felt light and happy too, really happy.
"You guys look at the sky!" said Jamie.
Yes, we looked like kids watching the sunrise for the first time, with lots of alcohol.

"Do you guys know what is even more fun? It's falling asleep on the beach, so ladies and gentlemen good night" said Matt.

Everyone went to sleep, while Mads and I were helping Caryl to get rid of the alcohol in her body.
"Remind me to never drink again," Caryl told us.
"Don't worry, I'm used to it every week...Do you Anne have anything to tell us?" said Madison with a strange smirk
"Oh um nothing, maybe I'll tell you more tomorrow" I replied a little sleepy.

All three of us then joined the others, who were lying in the sand asleep.
"Goodnight Annabella"
"Goodnight Alex" I said, turning around.