14th

"So he kissed you," Madison told me excitedly.
"You guys are so cute Anne" said Caryl.

And they were right, but certainly no thanks to me. He was the most beautiful soul I could ever meet.

"We should celebrate" said Madison
"I like that idea" I said.
"Yeah, but let's invite the boys too," she said.
"Here at home? What should we do?" I asked
"Well we're drinking for sure, you and Alex I don't know" she laughed.
"Madison! Of course we'll drink with you guys" I replied, giving her a shot.
"Luckily I bought you some wine the other day" Caryl said then.
"Oh Cary, you're an angel," Madison said wryly.

Two hours later they arrived with pizzas.
"Your house is our second bar now," said Alex coming over and giving me a kiss on the forehead.
"I can't deal with all this sweetness" Matt said pretending to wipe his tears and I rolled my eyes and laughed

"So, now you're just going to do everything together and abandon us?" asked Nick.
"You're being too melodramatic, we're not getting married" I laughed.
"I propose a toast, because these two have gotten us exasperated" said Madison and we all toasted.

It was known that wine was my weakness, in fact I didn't understand anything anymore, I was smoking a cigarette outside with the others then I started running to get to the balcony. What the fuck was I doing? Thank goodness Alex was there to hold me.

"No love you stay here, you're not fit to go on the balcony" he said as he had his grip on my hips.
"But I want to see the stars" I said with a pout and he simply kissed me.
Double flip for my stomach!

It was late and the boys had to go, the only one sober was Jamie because he had to drive. I was doing everything I could to stay awake, but my eyes were closing on their own.

"I was hoping you could stay," I said quietly to Alex.
"I was hoping so too, maybe next time but sober" he laughed and gave me a small kiss.
"Goodnight" I said.
"Okay girls, you're still my favourite and thanks for the night" Matt said blowing us a kiss.

I felt like I was going to throw up, in fact I was just in time to get to the bathroom and I threw up the wine and sitting on the floor was Madison.
"My friend, now you are going to feel better just like me" she said.
"There you are, how are you?" asked Caryl.
"Much better" I said.
"Well Anne, how's it going with your big love?" asked Caryl.
"Would you laugh if I said I felt like a little girl with her first crush?" I said with a smile.
"Ohh finally our Annabella has feelings!" said Madison.
"No really, I think it's great and I never feel so happy" I said and Madison and Caryl pulled me into a hug.

This is because of them, I would have run away like always if they weren't there to keep me in this situation.

Alex band guy:
"Next week we're introducing new songs at a pub in London. I want you there girls, especially you"

As I read that message I smiled like a fool, what was I 14 years old?

Me:
"I won't miss it."

That night we all decided to sleep in my room, like three sisters.

"I'm going to my parents in two days, can you guys survive that?" said Caryl.
"Hey! Anne and I can take care of ourselves. Right wifey?" replied Madison laughing.
"Of course we do" I replied and soon after we fell asleep.