6th

"Girls, I got a message. The party will be at a club near Minnis Bay," Madison tells us.
"Minnis Bay? What are we doing at the beach?" asked Caryl.
"Near Minnis Bay is my classmate's stepfather's club, it's a really nice place" I said.
"Oh my god is that the club of the crazy guy obsessed with you? Jacob Jones?" said Madison laughing.
"Come on Mads don't be a bitch, he's not obsessed with me" I replied.

I actually didn't really know what to wear, I was thinking of a leather dress with my usual boots, but we had to be quick because we had to get there at 10pm and it was almost an hour away from us.

"Okay girls, did you get everything?" asked Caryl.
"Yes my dear, let our adventure begin!" replied Mads, I liked the fact that Mads never worried about anything she just wanted to live in the moment, maybe I should take lessons from her.

"Caryl where the fuck are you going, you have to turn right," I said exhausted from the journey.
"I'm sorry Anne but I don't understand anything with this navigation system, I think I need to change my mobile phone," she said.

Finally, after more than an hour, we see the club on the horizon.
"Alright guys, the hottest girls in the place have arrived!" shouted Madison, and she still hadn't had a drink.

We entered the club, but I stopped at the bar to talk to the owner.

"There's Mrs. Pierce, my American sister," Matt said as Caryl and Madison arrived at the table.
"Where's Anne?" asked Alex.
"Relax honey, our thunderstorms are on their way. She won't get away" said Madison laughing
"Thunderstorms?" asked Jamie confused.
"Yes that's the name Mads and I gave her alter ego" replied Caryl.
"Oh here she is Goldilocks," said Matt when I arrived.
"Matt, my hair is straight," I said, laughing.

After a few minutes waiters came over and brought us lots of bottles and drinks.
"Who ordered these?" asked Nick.
"A person told me to bring them here" replied a waiter
"Anne please tell me it wasn't your psycho classmate" laughed Madison and Alex gave her a confused look.
"Mads I swear I don't know anything about it," I replied.

The night was getting more and more funny, we were having a drinking contest, seeing Caryl trying so hard to drink at least 3 shots was really memorable. At one point a song starts in the club

"Oh shit, this is our song!" shouted Jamie.
"No fucking way!" said Nick.
"They finally put it on, I've been waiting for two hours!" I said
"What do you mean?" asked Alex.
"Well I know the owner's son and I kindly asked them to play this song" I said.
"Why did you chose this one?" he asked again.
"Because I look good on the dance floor" I laughed.
"I bet you do. So, you want to dance?" asked Alex laughing.

Then I saw Caryl, Mads and Matt holding back their laughter, was it really so embarrassing?

Everyone in the club was dancing and we were the only ones singing the song at the top of our lungs.
"Wow, Anne, you've got a nice voice," said Nick.
"Thanks, maybe I could be in a band too," I said, laughing.
"When we fire Al we'll let you know" he said.
"You guys know I can hear you, right?" said Alex pretending to be offended.

Okay, yeah, everything was really great and we weren't even spending that much money for the drinks... thanks a lot, psycho classmate.
The night couldn't get any better, until...
"Are you ready for something even cooler?"