12th

Saying it out loud was really weird, but I couldn't keep it in my head anymore.

"Anne what the fuck?" said Madison and then continued "Are you serious? You finally understand it? How?"
"I think I figured it out this morning," I replied.
"But why do you figure it out just now?" she asked.
"Let me tell you when Caryl gets here, she'll be back in an hour" I replied.

Madison was more anxious than I was and that made me laugh because I was the one who didn't know what to do...oh fuck now what do I do?

"Hey girls I'm home" Caryl said as she walked into the house.
"Caryl sit down quick it's urgent" said Madison.
"You're scaring me, what happened?" asked Caryl worriedly.
"Anne come on, tell her," said Madison.
"Um, yeah well I guess, yeah okay I like Alex" I said

Wow it was getting weirder and weirder.
"Oh you finally figured it out" said Caryl.
"Okay but now tell us why," said Madison.
"They have a concert tonight in Canterbury and I met him at a bar so we hung out all morning and talked. And I realized that I could tell him everything, and the things he told me sent me to another planet" I said
"I'm about to cry. Finally, fuck!" said Madison to me.
"Yeah but what do I do now?" I replied in a panic.
"Now just relax and don't do what you always do, which is walk away," Caryl said.
"Exactly and it's really simple. He's into you," Madison said.
"What?" I asked.
"Anne you're so blind, you don't know the laughs we get when Matt tells us everything Alex says" Madison said laughing.
"And what does he say?" I asked curious.
"Well you just need to know that he only ever talks about you. You've fucked his mind my dear" Madison said.

I didn't know what to think, I usually run away when I feel any feelings for someone, but now I wanted to face this fucking fear because he is a great guy and I would be a fool to hurt him. That's the problem, I'm afraid of hurting him and he doesn't deserve it, not him.

"What's your next move Annabella Dixon" Caryl asked me.
"Please help me, what am I supposed to do?" I replied desperately.
"When we go out together, try to find a moment alone to talk" said Madison
"What! Should I tell him the truth? I can't do that" I replied
"No fucking way, it's just to see what happens" Madison laughed.

We got a message, an invitation to a pool party...fuck it was Nick's birthday, okay that was my chance.

"Girls I'm not ready, I only have one day to prepare mentally" I said.
"Anne you have to relax, we're here" Caryl calmed me down.
"Okay but help me pick out my swimsuit" I said.
"Always!" said Madison as she entered my room.

"These two are my favourites" I said showing my swimsuits.
"The black one is nice, but you always wear black," said Caryl.
"Oh my god, that silver swimsuit is beautiful Anne, you have to wear that one" Madison told me.
"I've worn it once in my whole life" I said laughing.

I trust Caryl and Madison so I'm going to wear that swimsuit . But who am I kidding, the swimsuit is the least of my problems....