№36|Beauty Scars

№36|Beauty Scars
>───⇌••⇋───<

Queenie purred awake, resting her head on Zachary’s chest. “Zach, Zach, Zach…” she muttered, walking her fingers up his chest. “Why were you so scared of telling me?”

“Because my father’s name is Zachary as well. I thought you’d run off when you heard my name without hearing the Jr. part,” Zach explained as he stroked her hair. “Although most people don't call my father Zachary. He goes by his middle name: Diabolos.”

“Why Diabolos?” she asked, intertwining her fingers with his.

“Because it’s the Greek word for ‘devil’, which is fitting because that’s what he is,” Zach snarled. “But that look you had when you heard my name… I couldn’t have been more scared.” He stroked her hair once more. “I never want to see you look like that again.”

“Don't worry,” Queenie kissed his lips, “you aren’t your father.”

He sighed, gazing into her crisp brown orbs. How long have I waited to hear those words from her lips? How long have I waited to taste those lips?

She leaned in for a kiss, taking his lips in hers. “Your father will pay for what he did, I promise.”

He didn’t want to think of his father, not when there was this beautiful woman in his arms. He threaded his fingers through the silkiness of her red hair as he bit her lower lip asking -- no, begging -- for access to the sweet confines of her mouth.

“You have no idea how long I’ve waited to taste you,” he whispered, his need echoing through his confession.

“You're right, I don't know how long you’ve waited. But why don't you show me~” she cooed, pinning him to the sheets. “I was submissive last night just to boost that ego of yours, but now I want a turn on top.”

While some men would’ve been offended by her bold claim, Zachary couldn’t help but relish in it. He licked his lips, his eyes trailing up and down her body. Desperately wanting to run his hands over it, he reached out for her.

She slapped his hand away. “No touch.” She leaned in, coming in close as her fingers raked down his chest. “I hope you're ready, Zach, ‘cause I’m not going easy on you.”

“Who said I like it easy?” His smirk fell off his mouth with his groan as her fingers curled around his nether regions.

She snickered and leaned in close to whisper: “It’s time you get whipped into shape, my little phoenix.”

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

Jerald, Raylen, and the twins were happily playing on the Pool Deck. Evan and Ivory laughed as they smacked around a beach ball with Penelope.

Raelyn sat on the edge of the pool, sighing in reminiscence. Watching her children hit around the beach ball reminded her of her younger days. She looked up at the sun, thinking back to those fond days.

“Daddy!” The five year old Raelyn cheered as her father, Hezekiah, walked in with a tall beige woman. Her skin shone golden like honey. She had long dark hair and lucious green eyes that gazed into the little girl’s soul. “Daddy? Who’s that?” she asked, hiding behind her father.