Chapter 3

Image from REDBUBBLE

TW:
Eating disorder

Tommy POV:

When I wake up, we're still in the car, I must not have slept for very long. I realize my head is on Wilbur's shoulder and quickly sit up, embarrassed.

"Oh good tommy, your awake," says Phil, "We were going to stop at McDonald's and get some food, what do you want?"

"I'm not h-hungry." I stammer, I'm not very good coming up with lies on the spot.

The real reason I dont want to eat is because my "friends" at the orphanage kept making fun of me for eating too much, so I thought it would be best to not eat anything. Now if I eat too much, I throw up.

"Tommy, we came to the orphanage really early and you haven't eaten since then, are you sure you dont want anything?" Techno says with concern.

"I'm sure, I had some breakfast before you got there." Lying probably isnt the best option, but it's not like anyone would notice.

I watch as techno and Wilbur share worried glances. Did I already fuck up? Were they going to be mad when we got to the house?

I notice my breathing speed up a little bit, but I calm myself down before it gets too bad.

After an awkward silence I hear, "Hey techno, how's the potato farm going?" Will asks. I know Wilburs just trying to relieve some of the tension and I'm glad, anything to change the subject.

A/N
I'm too lazy to write super long chapters. Anyways any feedback? I have no idea how this story is going to turn out, but we'll see!

Make sure to hydrate! <3