Chapter 9

T/W: ED, Negative Thoughts

Tommy POV:

A minute or two after we finish singing, we pull into the grocery store parking lot.
We get out of the car and head inside. We go through the front doors and my eyes widen as I see how big this place is.

"It's huge!" I say excitedly.

The others chuckle at my reaction.

"Techno, you take Tommy to get some foods he wants, Wilbur come with me to get some supplies." Says Phil.

"I don't want anything." I say quickly. If I get something here, then I'll be expected to eat it.

"C'mon Tommy," Techno says holding out his hand, "I'm sure we can find something you like."

I take his hand unsurely as he brings me to what looks like a candy row.

I'm not getting anything. If I get something, I'll want to eat it, if I eat it, then I feel guilty and purge.

"So Tommy, what do u want?" Techno asks, "There's a lot to chose from."

"I don't want anything, thanks." I say.

"Are you sure?" He asks confused, "What kind of kid doesn't like candy?"

I shrug, not knowing what to say.

"Have you ever had these?" Techno asks, holding up a packet of skittles.

"No?"

"You're trying these when we get home." He states, smiling.

I obviously don't want to try it at all, but decide to deal with it later.

We look around the store a bit more, but I don't want anything. I look and see Wilbur and Phil coming towards us.

"How come you didn't get anything other than skittles?" Wilbur asks.

"Tommy didn't want anything." Techno says.

Wilbur and Phil look a bit surprised, but they don't say anything.

"Mkay, well, Wilbur and I got the stuff, let's go home now."

We head to the car after checking out and I'm curious to see what Wilbur and Phil got. A comfortable silence fills the car on the way home.

We get home and head inside. "Hey Tommy geuss what?" Phil says as he shows me what they bought, "We're going to bake a cake!"

"Really!?" I say with excitement, "I've never done that before!"

----TimeSkipCauseImLazy----

We finished baking the cake, and let's just say, if you looked at the kitchen you would think a hurricane went off.

Techno looked tired. Wilbur was laughing. Phil looked defeated. And I just had a bunch of frosting all over my face.

In the end though, we had a cake. It wasn't a pretty cake, nor a good one, but it was a cake.

"Well," Wilbur started, "I'll be off to bed then." He turned running out of kitchen before getting stopped by Phil.

"Wilbur get back over here!"

Wilbur followed directions and came back into the kitchen.

"Techno Wilbur and I will clean up this mess," Phil stated, Tommy you need to get some sleep, but before you go, why don't u try the cake?"

"No thanks! Really tired!" I say as I'm already running upstairs. I don't know how long it's been since I've eaten, but I make a promise to myself that I will try to eat tomorrow.

I get in bed and lay down, but I'm not trying to fall asleep. I'm just worried, because tomorrow Phil, Wilbur and Techno want answers for everything that's been going on. Should I just tell them the truth?

They'll think you're a freak.

No they wont...

They'll send you back like the other families did.

But this family's different...

They hate you.

No they don't, stop lying to yourself.

No one ever wants you.

I let my negative thoughts win for tonight. Maybe the thoughts are right... I'll think about this more tomorrow.

And after a while of just laying in my bed, I finally fall asleep.

A/N

Thank you for voting, it really means a lot. :)

Go hydrate, eat some food, get some sleep. <3

Take care of yourself!