Chapter 15

TW: Cursing, Panic attack, Shouting

Phil's POV:

I'm so heartbroken by what happened. Who would do that to a kid? It's so wrong. I wish Techno was able to help Tommy sooner, but it's not fully his fault. We want to help Tommy, but we need to know who that man was.

Tommy won't confide in me, and I understand that...but I feel like maybe he'll confide in Techno.

I look around for a second and realize I've been pacing across the room. I see Techno and Wilbur sitting on the couch looking defeated.

I sigh before saying, "Techno, you go try and get Tommy to tell you who that man was and why he wanted to hurt him. Wilbur, come help me prepare lunch please."

Techno nods and heads upstairs. Wilbur and I walk over to the kitchen.

Techno POV:

I walk upstairs and hope that Tommy trusts me enough to tell me what we need to know.

I reach Tommy's door and just stand outside of it for a second.

He trusts me the most, but is it enough? We need some answers, but am I really the best person to get them?

Stop, you're overthinking qgain, just go in.

I knock on the door and before waiting for an answer, I open the door to see Tommy laying on his bed staring up at the ceiling.q

"Hi Tommy..." I say softly.

I hear him sigh as he sits up on his bed.

"Techno, I know that you're hear to talk, but I don't really want to explain who that man was..."

I begin to get a bit frustrated.

"Tommy we want to help but you gotta tell us what happened!" I say kinda harshly.

"I'm not comfortable talking about it right now!"

"TOMMY WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!" I shout loudly.

Tommy flinches and puts his arms above his head blocking his face. He thought I was going to hit him.

Shit. I fucked up.

My face changed from the expression of anger to one of worry.

Why would I shout! That was the worst thing to do in this situation! Get ahold of yourself Blade!

I listen for a second to hear Tommy's shaking breaths.

Shit he's having a panic attack.

After a second he lowers his arms a little but still in a ready position just in case.

I see some tears trickle down his face and see his hands shaking.

I go over to him so I can try and calm him down like Wilbur did, but his eyes widen in fear and he back into the corner.

Shit. Shit. Shit. What do I do!?
Think Techno think.

Tommy POV:

I back into the corner of my bed against the wall.

He shouted at me, he's gunna hit me next.

I'm struggling to think right now as I'm having a panic attack. I calm down enough to figure out my situation sucks.

I'm in the corner on my bed with Techno standing between me and the door.

If he tries to hit me, I won't be able to dodge it and I'll have no where to run. If I'm able to run past him then I might be able to get downstairs and out the front door before I get hit too bad.

He's close enough that I can run right past him before he can react. He seems pretty fast though.

"Tommy-" He begins, but I don't give him a chance to finish as I quickly get up from my bed and run past him, taking him by surprise.

My eyes are blurry from the tears, but I can make out where I need to go.

I quickly run downstairs and I hear Techno following close behind me.

Before I make it too far I run into Wilbur trying to stop me.

"Tommy what happened!?" He says out of concern.

I hear Techno behind me and I spun around to face him.

"Tommy, I'm really-"

He takes a step forward and I back into Wilbur.

Wilbur turns me around so I'm facing him and neels down, holding me by the hands.

ITS PLATONIC MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

He starts to calm me down, and after a couple minutes, my panic attacks over, and I'm calmed down.

"Tommy, can you go up to your room for a sec? Techno, Phil and I need to talk." Wilbur says softly.

I nod my head and go past Techno to go upstairs.

I tense up as I walk past him, expecting him to hit me or something, but he doesn't.

I get up to my room and walk in, closing the door behind me.

A/N

Sorry for the long wait.

Btw, auto correct is going to be my savior and my doom.

Vote if you want.

IF. IT. IS. NIGHT. OR. YOU. ARE. TIRED. THEN. GO. TO BED. NOW.

Drink water, eat something.

GO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT!

YOU'RE AMAZING, AND A BEAUTIFUL PERSON!!!! <3