Chapter 30

TW: Cussing, sharp object, mention of self harm, blood.

Tubbo POV:

Wilbur begins to show me a tour around the house. Not gunna lie, it's kinda awkward, as we've only just met.

He shows me around the living room, and the rest of the downstairs, before we head upstairs for him to show me the rooms and shit.

I'm not really paying attention much. I can hear Wilbur explaining stuff about each room, but it's really just going in one ear, and out the other.

I'm mainly lost in my thoughts.

Thoughts about what?

I don't really know, just random shit.

Wilbur shows me his room, which is pretty nice.

"This is my room.. I guess.....it's kinda messy, sorry 'bout that." He awkwardly explains to me.

"It's fine! Don't worry about it!" I say... also very awkwardly.

It's difficult talking to someone you don't know...especially if your very anti-social. (Like me)

After showing me his room, he brings me to....Techno's room? Was it Techno? I thought I heard Phil call him that...it's just a... weird name.

I glance around Techno's room, but then something catches my eye.

I see a shelf with a bunch of random stuff on it, but one thing on it is a crown.

A flower crown.

The exact same type that I showed Tommy when we first met.

My breath catches as I remember the memory.

Part of this feeling is happiness, at remembering making my first friend, but it also hurts, knowing that I left him.

I know he was happy for me, that there was a nice family to adopt me, and it wasn't really my choice whether I wanted to go or not, but I still feel bad.

"-bbo? Tubbo?"

"Huh?" I say, snapping out of my thoughts.

"You just zoned out for a moment, I was wondering if u wanted to see Tommy's room now?"

"Sure?" I say, still kind of lost in thought.

He leads me down the hallway to another room, and opens the door, showing off Tommy's room.

It's a really nice room, I mean, it's kind of plain, but that makes sense.

It's got a PC and Monitor, I wonder if we could play Minecraft together sometime!

I hear Wilbur's phone start ringing, but his ringtone surprises me.

It's the theme song to, 'The Office' (my favorite show)

He doesn't pick up and mutters something about a spam call.

"You watch the office too?!" I say to him.

His eyes light up as I say this, and he makes eye contact with me.

"Do I?! It's my favorite show ever!!!" He practically shouts.

"Really?!" I say excitedly, "It's my favorite too!"

He audibly gasps as he comes up with an idea.

"Do u wanna watch it with me while the others are making dinner?!" He says excitedly.

"I would love too!" I answer honestly.

He rushes downstairs as I say this, most likely to put it on the TV. But instead of following him down, I look around Tommy's room a bit more.

As I walk forward though, I step on a bump in the carpet. In confusion, I lift up the carpet to see what it is.

I gasp, horrified at what I see.

There's a razor with the blade unclipped, and a couple centimeters away, there's the blade with dried blood on it.

Tears start to cloud my vision as I realize what Tommy did.

Before I get too much time to think of what to do, I hear Wilbur call my name from downstairs.

Panicking, I grab the razor and razor blade, and shove it into my coat pocket.

I wipe my tears with my shirt before quickly heading downstairs.

A/N

Daily check in? Rate ur day so far from 1 to 10. (1 being terrible, 10 being amazing)

I hope ur doing good!

U. Are. An. Amazing. Person.

(An amazing person that needs to go hydrate right now)

Go hydrate, go eat something, get some sleep?

I love you, and I'm really proud of you <3