Chapter 41

Tommy POV:

I follow the other's into a weird room. It's really dark, and the only light is purple. There's a large TV and another door on one wall, and it looks like there's a control panel type thing on another wall next to the TV. Phil, Wilbur, and Techno line up on the wall opposite of the TV, so Tubbo and I copy them and line up beside them.

"Who here has played before?" The guy with the vest says.

I look beside me to see that Phil, Wilbur and Techno are raising their hands.

The guy turns his attention to Tubbo and I before saying, "This video will explain everything."

I sure hope so.

He flips a switch on the control panel thing and a video begins to play.

---TimeSkipCuzIDontWantToExplainTheVideo---

The TV turns off as the video ends, and I feel a lot better now.

So apparently the guns and lasers are fake...

yeah....

now I feel like an idiot.

After watching the video, laser tag actually seems really fun, and now I'm super exited.

The guy asks Tubbo and I if we understand before leading us into another room.

"Since there's only 5 of you, you'll play individually, rather than on teams. Go ahead and grab a vest."

I look around to see there are about 30 vests hanging on the wall. 

Everyone begins to grab one, so I do too.

I put it on like how they showed in the video, and buckle it in the front.

Looking around, I see that everyone else already has their's on, and is looking at the gun attacked to it.

I grab the gun that's hanging from my vest, and look at it. There's a tiny screen on the front of my gun, but the screen is blank.

I look around in confusion.

Everyone else's screen is on.

I hold the gun how it's supposed to be held, and accidentally pull the trigger. However, pulling the trigger apparently caused the screen to turn on. 

I look at the screen to see the name, "Neon Nights"

Tubbo comes over to me asking what my name is.

"Neon Nights, what's yours?" I answer. 

"Laser Thrills, I like your name better." Tubbo says.

The employee guy says, "Right this way please." before heading into ANOTHER room.

We quickly follow him, and I realize this is the laser tag place, it really looks like a maze, and I notice some stairs in a corner, making me realize this place is a lot bigger than I thought.

"Woah." Tubbo says as he looks around, and I couldn't agree more.

The laser tag guy turns his attention to Tubbo and I before saying, "The other's have been here before, and they know their way around. This place is like a maze, good luck."

He talks to everyone as he says, "Your round will begin shortly, spread out."

The guys leaves the room as everyone begins running in different directions.

I head into the maze, and suddenly I hear a loud-speaker say, "3...2...1..GO" 

My entire gun lights up, signaling that the round has started.

I hear shots fire in the distance, and carefully but quickly, make my way towards the noise.

Eventually, Im right next to the noise, but I'm hidden behind a wall.

Peering around the corner of the wall, I see Phil and Wilbur in an all-out battle.

Invested in the intense battle, I don't notice someone creeping up behind me.

I feel my vest buzz and see the lights on my gun flash red.

I quickly turn around, only to see no one there.

Suddenly, my vest buzzes again, and I quickly look around, only to find no one.

"What the fuck?!" I say in frustration, but I jump as I hear a low monotone laugh coming from near me.

Techno

I quickly run to where I heard him, but not to my surprise, he's gone.

Screw this.

I run deeper into the maze, not wanting to let Techno get anymore shots on me.

I'm able to find a staircase, and I head upstairs.

Suddenly, I get shot again, but this time, I know for a fact it wasn't Tech.

Looking around, I see Tubbo quickly running deeper into the upstairs maze after shooting me.

But I'm faster. 

I listen to Tubbo's footsteps, and notice that they slow down to a walk. I stay hidden behind a wall next to him as I grip tightly onto my gun. 

I run into my room and shut the door, with the gun I took from him gripped tightly in my hand.

Tubbo's footsteps head in another direction, and I attempt to follow him whilst staying hidden.

I back against the wall in fear, as I hear my foster mom's screams coming from the other room.

I stay on my tiptoes as I trail him, not wanting Tubbo to hear me.

Just as suddenly as the screams started, they stop. Which in my opinion is worse.

Tubbo's footsteps slow to a stop, and I make sure I'm completely hidden behind a wall.

I hear his footsteps slowly approach my room. I have the gun, but he has a knife.

I trip and loudly fall against a maze wall, Tubbo's footsteps quickly run away as he hears me and I follow him.

His footsteps stop as he reaches the door to my room. I hear his heavy breathing coming from outside the door.

Getting a bit lost in the maze, I struggle to continue following him, but I'm still right on his tail.

He turns the handle on the door, but I locked it as I came in. I point the gun towards the door.

Tubbo's footsteps slow to a stop again, as he looses where I am.

He bangs on the door in frustration, and my eyes start filling with tears.

I peer around a corner to look at Tubbo, and I see him looking around in confusion, not knowing where I went.

He punches a hand through the door, and is able to unlock it from the inside.

I point my gun towards Tubbo, aiming for his vest.

The door opens and he stands in the doorway with a bloodied knife in hand. I point the gun at him, not wanting to shoot, but I will if I need to.

Tubbo doesn't see me and I rest my finger on the trigger, about to shoot.

Suddenly he runs at me, holding up the knife.

I pull the trigger.

I pull the trigger. 

-------------------------------------

A/N

you are loved <3

Go eat something and drink some water  (: