Chapter 20

Tommy POV:

Now what do I do?

I set the flower crown by Techno so I don't loose it, and I walk over to the river.

This is one of the prettiest rivers I've ever seen.

Taking off my shoes and socks, I sit on the edge of the river with my feet in the river. The waters pretty warm and it feels nice as it washes over my feet.

I just decide to sit there for awhile, as it's so calming.

Techno POV:

I wake up, but I keep my eyes closed as I try and remember where I am. I feel around with my hands as I realize I'm on grass.

Grass?

I'm outside....

I was looking at clouds I think???

Oh wait I'm by the river...

I came here with Tommy and he fell asleep in the car....

Tommy!!!

I shoot up into a sitting position and open my eyes. It takes me a second to adjust to the bright light, but after a second, I can see the car parked kinda nearby.

I'm in a spot where I can see into the passengers seat, and I'm immediately shocked to notice that no ones there.

I stand up quickly and look around. A wave of relief washes over me as I see Tommy sitting by the river.

As I'm about to go over to him, I notice something on the grass next to me. Picking it up to examine it, I see that it's a flower crown.

This is really well made...

Did Tommy make this?

Still holding it gently in my hand, I walk over to Tommy and sit next to him.

Holding the crown for him to see, I say, "Did you make this?"

"Oh, um, yeah..."

"It's really cool" I say as I hand it back to him.

He holds it for a minute before putting it on my head, "Keep it," He says smiling.

I smile back to him before embracing him in a hug. This caught him off-guard, but after a moment, he melts into the hug.

Tommy POV:

I love this family way too much...

A/N

I know things are hard for you rn, but it'll get better. Im proud of you <3

Love you guys so much and your amazing!!

Im always here to vent to if anyone needs it.

You. Are. A. Smart. Cool. Fun. Amazing. Person.