CHAPTER 1

Harry's POV
Me and Draco decided to meet in the courtyard.

I can't wait to see him, i already missed him even though we saw each other last night.

I was sitting on a bench until i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw him.

"Hey Dray." I greeted.

"Hey Harold." I sighed as he giggled.

"Will you ever stop calling me that. That's not even my name." I said to him.

"Nope, never." He smiled. I sighed again.

He sat down next to me.
Usually we would hug or kiss whenever we saw each other but we're in public and the problem is we still haven't told anynone that we're dating.

We have been dating for a few months.
After the war we called truce and gotten to know each other over summer holidays and i finally decided to confess to him.

When we got called to come back to finish our 7th year, we both agreed that we would firstly date in secret until we tell our friends.

We are still scared of how they will react to us even though they know we are like some kind of friends. We only told them that we called truce and that we're only small friends, not even best friends.

Ron reacted well...he didn't like it at first and didn't want to talk to me for first 2 weeks of school. But Hermione scolded him because she thought he was acting childish, also that he should just accept it already and apologise.
Hermione was never against idea of me befriending Draco, she was even sad that we didn't do it earlier since she says i was so obsessed with him...like pleaseee, me?

No wayyy!

Okay, maybe a little?

Anyway Hermione reacted the best of my friends, the rest were either suprised but okay with it at the end or they just didn't care.
Ron and Ginny were my biggest problem since they didn't liked him one bit.
Ron got over his hatred for him but Ginny was still...ignoring me.

"So?" He started.

"Soooo~." I said in sing voice to ease this tension.

"We need to tell them soon, i can't pretend to be friends with you." He said.

"I agree. Me neither. I miss your touch, i miss you beside me, i miss looking at you."

"You're literally looking at me right now you idiot." He rolled his eyes at me, a bit annoyed by my stupidity.

"It's different." I pouted.

"You're so cute." He suddenly says which made me blush.

"W-what d-did you just said?" I stuttered.

"Oh you heard me." He smirked at me.
He always knows how to make me blush and embarrassed.

He loves to tease me too. Damn Dragon.

"Anyway we can tell them today, what do you think?" I asked quickly switching themes.

Just when he wanted to answer a light appeared.
We were suddenly inside of Hogwarts

"Draco i don't want to panic but we're inside right? Weren't we just outside?" I said all confused and kinda started to panic.

"Mhm yep." He said incredible calmly.

"Did you do it?" He asked me.

I looked at him shocked.
"No!"

"Okay just calm down. I'm sure someone is messing with us, probably Hermione." He says.