CHAPTER 18

Third's POV
Drarry...ahem i meant Draco and Harry have finally woke up from their sleep, everyone else were already awake and waiting for them in the common room so they could all go together to eat breakfast.

"Morning everyone." Harry says happily.

"Morning. Have you had a good night sleep?" James asks.

"It was okay. Had a small nightmare but nothing major." Harry responds as he stand next to him while he was sitting on the couch.

"I hope you get them less. You must have been tired from all those nightmares." He says, he stands up and gives Harry a hug.

"Thank you but they are getting better. Draco's been helping me a lot." He says with a bright smile.

"That's good to hear. Oh yeah, i have good news for you. You know how you wanted to get closer with Lily?"

"Yeah?"

"Turns out she wanted to spend a day with you and maybe Draco could tag along too, so she could get to know you more. We talked about it this morning."

"Sounds great. And I'll ask Draco about it." Harry agreed and James went off to tell Lily the news.

"He's like a love sick puppy." Sirius says.

"Can you blame him? Lily is such a good person, kind hearted, she is his literal ideal girl." Remus said back.

"When is he gonna confess?" Ron comments.

"Well he usually confess to her everyday but it didn't look serious. I think he will try soon with a really nice and big confession so she understands him seriously." Sirius answered him.

"Well we can't wait to see that if we're gonna be here by then." Draco says as he put an arm around Harry's waist.

"I'm sure we can stay till the end of the week. I mean today is Monday so we could get back on Friday?" Ron suggest.

"They are waiting for us to come back, i know they want us back as soon as possible, it would be for best to leave in 2 day. I know it's soon but i didn't think it would be that soon, i wanna stay here." Harry says sadly.

Harry was starting to tear up and gone upstairs back to dorm. Draco seemed worried about him and excused himself, chasing after him.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked him as he went into the room and saw him sitting on the bed. He sat right next to him.

"I'm fine it's just that I'm gonna miss them, all. I love them so much." He says as he lets a few tears slip out.
Draco holds a sad face because it pained him to see Harry sad. He pulled him into a side hug so Harry rested his head on Draco's shoulder and Draco put his head on his.

"We can still do what we were talking about when we first came here. We could write them a letter and they can open it when the time is right!" Draco tried to cheer him up.

"It's a good idea. We could try for my parents too but i doubt, it would change everything. But with Remus and Sirius, the chances of something changing would be minimal." Harry says as he thought this threw.

"We could tell them in the letter how much we love them and put the important dates they need to watch out for."

"Yeah..."

"We can write them after breakfast. Now let's go eat. The others must have been waiting for us." Draco says as he stands up and offers his hand to Harry so he could take it.

After breakfast, all of them decided to go to the library to study and help them with the plan to go back to their original timeline.

While Harry and Ron were talking side by side about how he got with Blaise, Draco was reading threw book that he thought it might helped them.

James, Sirius, Remus and later on Peter joined them for studying.

Lily still hasn't come but she is expected to come any minute since she ran out of ink and ran back to her dorm to get more.

Harry's POV
After Lily came back with her ink, i was reminded of what dad told me this morning.

"Hey Draco. So Lily wanted for me and her to hang out but she also wondered if you wanted to come too?" I ask him.

"I would love to but i want you to spend time with her alone, you need it." He says in sweet voice and looks at me lovingly.

"I'm not sure.." i say as i trailed off.

"What do you mean you're not sure?"

I look around and i think James or maybe Sirius have been listening a bit on our conversation.

"Can i talk to you in private?" I pointed with my head towards the place where no one is.

"Okay." He says weirdly confused but agreed anyway.

We got up from our seets and went away from everyone a bit till we were out of their reach to hear.

"I'm scared." The first thing was that what i have said.

"Of what?"

"Of her not liking me....she will probably think I'm pathetic or a bad person." I say sadly.

Draco immediately went to hug me to which i was suprised but hugged him nonetheless.

"She will love you, don't worry. You are an amazing person." He says in whisper next to my ear.

"I will never understand how did i get such an amazing and supportive boyfriend?" I ask to which my voice broke a little since i held back a sob.

"I thought of that everyday when I'm with you because i feel the same." He admited. He let's go of me as we both smiled at each other.

"So what should i do?" I ask.

"Nothing." He simply says.

I stared at him confused but nod anyway.

"Nothing because she will love you just the way you are. If your father accepted you than she will too." He say reassuringly and i smile happily at him.

We got back to the table where everyone is.

"Hey um Lily...i was wondering if you wanna go on a walk with me, to stretch out our legs?" I ask nervously.

She simply nodded her head at me and stand up.

I say a small goodbye to everyone and quickly kissed Draco's cheeks before going with her.

-
Hey guys.
I have been so lazy lately, im so sorry for not updating for a long time.
Anyway im back.

And i just wanna rant here a bit, just wanna say how i hate when autor gets bored and write a sexual assault bc they had nothing else to write about. Like i hate how they ruin every character and story with it, now every story has that. Like stop!
I hate it when they didn't put a warning or in desc!
Most of all i hate how they say: Oh i was uncomfortable while writing it...
Like why did you write it then if you don't like to read about that or about your fav charachter having to go threw that.

IMPORTANT NOTICE!
I will NEVER, never write sth like that bc i hate it so much and can't stand to read it.

I read it today and i immediately dropped the book and removed it from my library so i never have to see it again.

Wow this has been the longest autor message i have done. You can read it or not.
However you want.
I will try to update soon again maybe even tomorrow?

Bug out😜💖