CHAPTER 14

Draco's POV
James took me aside for us to talk.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" I ask while crossing my hands.

"I need to tell you this because it's better if you know this rather than not knowing." He starts and I just nod.

"I think Harry likes Lily. He's cheating on you." As he said that, i realized what James must have thought and i just laughed in my head.

Right, he doesn't know that Lily is Harry's future mom.

"Gee thanks man for telling me." I say in teasing manner and roll my eyes.

"Draco I'm being serious. I would never lie to you, i know how much you love him."

"I know that. And trust me James when i tell you this, Harry doesn't like her that way." I say with a smirk and left back to Harry's side.

I think i left James frozen there.
I don't care, all i cared is for cuddles from Harry.

James followed me close behind.
As i laid down next to Harry so i was laying down on his chest. James looked mad at us or more at Harry.

"Harry you're a jerk. Why are you lying to Draco?" James asked him.

"What?" Harry ask and looks at him suprised.

"He thinks you like Lily in a romantic way. That you're cheating on me." I say loud and clear so James could hear it too.

Harry looks at me dazed. I think he was questioning everything that happened now.

"James i-" he starts but James cut him off.

"I thought you were better than this. I thought you love Draco."

"If you would just let me expl-" he was cut off again.

"You have n-"
This time James was silenced by a spell by me.

"Thanks babe." Harry says to me.

"Anytime."

"Listen James, d-dad. I don't like Lily that way. I like her in a mother like way because...she is my mom." I can't believe he actually said it.

I let go of James.
His eyes went so wide, so much that i thought he would stare a hole into Harry.

"Oh...well that explains some things. Like your eyes for starters and WAIT. WAIT A WHOLE GOD DAMN MINUTE. I MARRY FUCKING LILY EVNAS?!" He suddenly yells that and he was left with his mouth open trying to breath.

I nudged my head on Harry's shoulder. "I think you broke him."

"Maybe." Harry smiles and gets up from the couch so he could hug James.

"I didn't wanna tell anything cause of you know....changing the future."

"It's okay. All is forgiven now. I'm glad she is mine." He smiles big at him and hugs him again.

After they seperated, wolfstar...i mean Sirius and Remus just came inside the common room.

"What's this cute vibe I'm getting from you guys? You're hugging without me?" Remus asked pretending to be offended.

"Come here!" James says as they all 3 hug.

Sirius sits next to me.
"How are you?" He asks me.

"Great actually. You?"

"Could be better." He was kinda sad.

"Tomorrow it will be a hard day for me. More for Remus."

I thought for a moments and then it clicked.