CHAPTER 10

Third's POV
They have arrived to Hogsmead, they went to Three Broomsticks and ordered themselves Butterbeers.

"Harry you okay?" Lily asked him like a worried mother, she is the mother of the group after all.

"Yeah, don't worry about me." He really isn't fazed anymore by that, Draco has calmed him down after what happened.

He gave her a reassured smile and she nodded at him in return.

"So you have been here since Wednesday. Three days have passed, how is it here in the past?" James asked excitedly.

"Well rather interesting and quite nice actually." Draco says while smiling.

"It's a definitely change of pace." He smiles fondly at Draco then at everyone.

"Is there anything you wanna do while you're here?" Remus asks.

"I wanna talk to Dumbledore, i have something important to say." Draco says.

Harry smiled at him knowingly that Draco needs to do this.

"Be careful." He whisper to Draco, meaning he needs to be careful what he will actually say.

"I will." Draco say and kiss him on the cheek.

"And what about you Harry?" Sirius asks.

Harry looks down thinking what he really wants to do but then realizes that nothing more compares to spending time with them than anything else he wants.

"Nothing. I just wanna hang out with all of you." He says happily.

Draco grabs his hand under the table and gives his hand a squeeze.

Their conversation was interrupted by the waitress bring their drinks.

"Ahh this is the best." Sirius says after taking a few gulps of it.

Everyone laughs at his reaction.

No one noticed that someone has approached their table.

"Hi, sorry for interrupting you all." Some guy said.
Now everyone's attention was on him.

The guy seemed to be from Slytherin house. His looks not to shaby, he looks handsome.

"What do you want Leo?" Sirius asked kinda angrily.

"Can i come over say hi to my fellow Gryffindors?" He asked with a genuine smile.

Lily stayed quiet but stared at him up and down like she was judging him. She heard stories about him. He is really popular among Slytherins, he dates whoever he wants whenever he wants, always gets what he wants.

James took a hold of Lily's hand protectively as an instinct.

Remus slide a bit closer to Sirius for protection. He wanted to protect from any fight that could erupt.

"We are not friends!" James says angrily.

"No need to be so rude. Well doesn't matter. I'm not here to see you."

They all looked at him wierdly.

"I'm here to see this cutie." He says as he looks at Harry and steps closer to where he is sitted.

"Aren't you a cutie? Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He ask him.

Harry was lost for words and very disgusted but he didn't know how to react. Thankfully Draco had it covered.

Draco slid his arm around him in protective manner. "No, i was there to catch him. He's mine, now back off you fucker."

Harry was kinda scared since he didn't see this angry Draco in a long time. But he also felt safe knowing Draco will never let him go. He feels safe in his arms.

"I didn't ask you. Now what do you say, how about you leave this prat, i could be so much better than him." He smirked and winked at him.

"He's a prat but he is MY prat and i love him. So would you kindly fuck off since you see that I'm not interested?" Harry snapped from his trance and said what needed to be said to this guy.

The guy was stunned for a moment and left abruptly.

Draco looked at Harry suprised but happy.
Harry looked at Draco lovingly.

"Thanks for catching me from Heaven!" He says happily.

Draco laughs at him whole heartedly at that. He suddenly broughts him in a hug.

"You guys don't seem to get a rest." Lily said.

"That's our life. We have gotten used to it at this point." Harry says to her as he seperates from the hug.

"By the way who was that guy?" Draco asked.

"Just some popular jerk from Slytherins. His name is Leo Murray." Sirius says very annoyed.

"Well he is a handful." Harry says.

"Why you gotta be so beautiful?" Draco ask him with defeated sigh.

"I am not! He is obviously blind." Harry argues.

"Babe not to argue but literally the whole world has a crush on you." Draco say and looks at him with a face 'it's obvious'.

Harry opened his mouth to say something but he decided not to.

"Forget him. We're gonna hang out, have an amazing time!" Remus reassured us all.

They all agree happily. Well today has been very entertaining.

-

BONUS SCENE

"No Draco i will not let you!" Harry yells at him.

"Please, how else should i keep you safe?" Draco ask him with a pouty face.

James then comes into the room and sees Lily, Sirius and Remus watching Harry and Draco fight.

"So what are they fighting about this time?" James asks.

Draco's and Harry's fighting has become a ruitine for them since they fight every day over small things but love each other very. much.

"Oh Draco wanna lock him up in his room at home so no one could see how beautiful he is." Lily comments.

"He is jelaous because other boys keep whistling and looking at his boyfriend." Sirius says calmly while snuggling in Remus arms.

James looks back at them.

"Pleaseeee, i can't let other men look at you. Only i can admire you." Draco says.

"You are horrible."

"I would say rather amazing and handsome boyfriend thank you very much." Draco says happily.

"But still you can't do that."

"You're right....I will just chain you to my arm so you're always close to me. Maybe then others will get the hint." Draco at this point started to tease him. He loved seeing Harry getting worked up over his teasing.

"UGHHHH. I GIVE UP." he yells and flops down on the couch.

"Well that ended pretty quickly." James commented and eveyone nods and went on with what they were doing.

-
Heyy guys. Finally an update!
I hope you liked it!
Bug out😜💖