CHAPTER 21

Third's POV - what happened with Marauders?

As light appeared, the Marauders were brought back to the place where they have found Draco and Harry. Lily was back in the common room where she was in the first place.

"I just felt a sudden rush of emotions." James says confused.

"Yeah me too." Sirius responds.

"Weirdly i did too." Remus confirms.

"What we were talking about again?"

"I don't know anymore." James says as he suddenly feels something heavy in his pocket. He picks it up and found a letter.

"Why do i have a letter and it says 'Open it whne time comes.' There's also a date." James reads it.

"Hey i have the letter too but with different time." Remus says.

"I suggest we ask Lily since she is the smartest and will now what to do." Sirius suggested.
They both nodded and went to get Lily.

"So what did you say about that test we have tomorrow Moony?" Sirius asked his boyfriend as they continued walking towards their common room.

Third's POV - back with Harry and Draco

Harry and Draco were still sitting on the benches not knowing what to say after they realized they came back to their time.

Suddenly Harry remembered something.
"Do you think Ron came back too?"

"I mean we did but it doesn't hurt to look for him." He suggested.

They both went to the great hall where they thought Ron might be eating but they were wrong so they went to common room.

"I will wait for you outside." Draco says and Harry nods at him as he enters threw the hole behind the portrait.

He looked around and find Ron sitting on the couch still dazed.

"Ron!" Harry yelled as he ran to him to hug him.

"We're back Harry."

"Yeah welcome back."
They pulled away from a hug.

"Where's Draco?" He asked him.

"Outside waiting for me. We just wanted to check if you got back too." He says as he starts going to the doors.

"Wait let's goo see Hermione and Pansy after all it was their plan to do all this."

"You mean it's their fault in the first place?" He asks.

"Yep."

"I'll get Draco."

Harry gets out and find Draco leaning against the wall looking to the every side of hallway. Looking who's passing by and they are probably wondering what is he doing here but he doesn't care.

"Hey." He greets him.

"Hi. So Ron is inside and he told me who is the culprit." Harry says cheerfully.

"Oh? Well who is it?" He asks as he crossed his arms.
Harry took a notice of how hot he looks.

"Hermione and Pansy." He sighed.

"They are so dead." Draco says with a cold tone.

"I know you're mad but let's think rational about this. We got to meet my parents, that's a plus!" Harry tries to calm him down.

"I guess." He murmurs and admits defeat.

"Let's go look for them but no killing, okay?"

"Yeah." He sighs and they went to look for them.

-

Third's POV - Pansy, Blaise and Hermione whereabouts

Hermione, Pansy and Blaise are all hanging out peacefully near the quidditch, watching some people having practise and just laughing with each other, not being aware of the cold destiny that awaits them all.

-

Draco's POV
Me and Harry looked for our culprits everywhere except for outside.

"They must be somewhere outside. Let's check near Hagrid's and then Quidditch." He suggest.

I nod and we went towards Hagrid.

It's weird to be back when it feels like we never actually left.
The only difference is how everyone is looking at us because we are supposed to be good friends and are hanging out together right now.

I couldn't care less. I only care about how Harry feels.

"I think i see them." Harry says after we walked around a quidditch pitch a bit.

We walked towards them and glared at them behind their backs.
They all flinched and looked behind only to saw us ready to murder them.

"What happened?" I ask coldy.

"N-nothing." Hermione stuttered.

"YEAH. We just wanted to help you two." Blaise defended.

"It was me and Hermione who did it." Pansy confessed.

"What are we gonna do with you?" Harry asks with a sigh.

"What were you trying to achieve with that silly spell or powder whatever it was?" I ask.

"We wanted to brought you two together. It's obvious how you look at each other." Hermione says.

"Flash news for you, we have been dating for the past few months already." Harry says suddenly, maybe tired of Hermione saying that all the time.
It shocked me how he actually said it.
Well everyone was more suprised of course.

"WHAT?" They yelled in unison.

"Yeah it's true." I confirmed.
I brought Harry's waist close to me and caress his sides. I leaned my head a bit to him.

They all look stunned, was it because it's the truth or because I'm holding Harry so close to me?

"Anyway that spell didn't work." Harry says while blushing a bit.

"We figured. What it did though?" Pansy asked.

"It send us to the past. We met Harry's parents." I said.

"WHAT??!!" They yelled again, so annoying.

"Yep. I met my mom and dad." Harry answers happily.

"So i guess i should thank you idiots for making that happened." He admits it.

"I will thank you too because you made Harry very happy." I mumbled.

"I'm so glad you got the chance to meet your parents Harry." Hermione says with a warms smile.

"And we're all glad that you two are together." Blaise says.

"Thanks but i heard that we have 2 more couples in our group. Like Blaise and Ron?" Harry asks with a smirk towards Blaise.

"Or like you and Hermione?" I asked Pansy with a smirk too.

They all blushed hard and got embarrassed.

"We got found out huh?" Blaise asked.

"I had my guess for you all but Harry was being a blind idiot he is." I reminded Harry that he is so oblivious and he got red in the face from embarrassment and said a small shut up.

He is so cute.

"We're gonna go now rest. To tired from what happened lately." I said and led Harry by holding his waist still.

"Let me go, everyone is gonna notice." He whispered to me.

"That's the whole point. I want to show that you're mine." I smirked.

-
Hey guys.
Yay an update. It was faster this time.
Hope you like it.
Bug out😜💖