CHAPTER 23

Dear Remus and Sirius,

If you're reading this letter, it means you followed my instructions of opening the letter on the right date.

If you didn't, then you probably opened right after you find it and you're confused either way.

First of all, you need to believe me what i will tell you next, it's about your future.
I gave you this letter in past so you can be careful in the future.

Now you're wondering who i am, why should you trust me or how can i prove that all this is gonna happen if you don't do what i tell you to do.

Well i can't prove what will happen but i can show you why you should trust me.

I'm Harry Potter. Sirius, you're my godfather and Remus you were my teacher in 3rd year.

Remus, in my 3rd year you gave me chocolate because i fainted from dementor.
Sirius, you told me how you want to live with me after the drama will be over, it's about how everyone accused you of a murdering someone.

If you read this on the date i told you will know the events that had happened.

But if you really did opened earlier than i wish i could show you more how to trust me but i guess you will just have to believe me.

On the date XX.XX.XXXX.
Sirius you should be careful, you went to fight with me against the dark side along side the light side but Bellatrix killed you from behind while you protected me.
Now that you will know this, you can avail it.

Remus, on the date XX.XX.XXXX.
you were fighting in a great war at Hogwarts, we were all fighting agaist Voldemort's army.
I don't know the specifics but please be careful.

The last thing i want to say is that i love you both so much. I hope that everything wilk turn out good at the end.

P. S. Draco Malfoy says hi to both of you while you were both young.

Yours godson and student Harry.