CHAPTER 19

Harry's POV
I finally get to hang out with Lily. My mom.
While Draco is hanging out with the guys.

As we were walking threw the corridors to the outside so we could go to the lake, i was sweating buckets.

I'm so nervous. Like what if she actually hates me and wants to confront me about it?
I tried not to think about it too much and just enjoy my time here while i can.

"Harry?"

"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"You have been acting weird around me lately?"

I was suprised a but expected of her, since she is very smart and notice things quickly.

"Oh was i?" I ask trIng to act stupid.

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. Come one say whatever you want to say."

"Okay you're right. I was acting weird but I'm not gonna say what is bothering me."

She crossed her arms.
"Oh really? Is that how we're gonna talk now? Fine. I challenge you to a duel."

"A what?" I was shoked.

"A duel. If i win you tell me everything including how are you James son." She was actually serious.

"I really don't wanna fight with you!"

"Is it because I'm a girl?" She asks.

"What nooo! I'm just afraid that you're gonna cry after you lose." I smirked.
Actually i was terrified. Since i don't know how good my mom is and i don't wanna hurt her.

She got in her position ready to fight.
I gulped a bit.

We pointed our wands in front of each other and started disarming each others spells.

We stopped for a moment to catch our breaths.

"How are you so good?" She asks me.

"Me? Well you're amazing." I say back.

"How about we come to agreement and we both have won?" I tried to make her reasonable.

"Fine but you still need to tell me what is going on in return."

"Do i have to?" I ask defetead.

"Yes."

"Look Ron, Draco and me are from the future as you already know. James is my father and my mother is..." i stopped as i looked away from her eyes.

"Do i know her?" She asks.

"Yeah. I'm so afraid if i said it everything is gonna change."

"You can tell me. It's alright. I'm sure that we're gonna have our memorised erased before you leave. The spell that your friend will say it will be the side effect so don't worry." She says sweetly to me as she smiled at me.

"Well um...it's you." I whispered at the end.
I thought she didn't hear me but she actually did.

"W-w-w-what?" She blushed so hard.

"I'm married to freaking James Potter?" She screamed. Thankfully no one was close to us.

"Yeah." I said quietly.

She came up to me and hugged me. I was so surpised that i almost didn't hug her back.
I started crying in her arms.
Practically shaking.

"Harry are you okay?" She noticed me crying.

"Yeah just wait. Can we hug just a bit more."

"Of course." We sat down and she was still holding me close as i was was crying my soul out.

After some time i calmed down.

"You better?" She asks.

"Yeah, i wanna go see Draco though. I need him to be with me right now." I say sadly.

"Okay then let's go find him, and Harry I'm sorry for pushing you. I don't know what happened but i can see that you really didn't want to say it.

"I'm sad because of what will happen but i love you both so much." I quickly say.
She nodded her head and smiled at me.

"I know, now let's go." We both stood up and went to find the rest of the guys.

The guys were resting in common room.
The momet we entered Draco has noticed me and run to me and hugged me.

"You told her didn't you?" He asks.

"How did you know?"

"Had a hunch plus you cried. Your eyes are all red and swollen but you still look cute." He smiled at me.

I hugged him again.

"You always know how to make me smile." I say to him. We pulled away and he gave me a small sweet kiss on the lips.

"Let's go talk now." I say. I take his hand and we make our way to sit on couches in common room, because we were just standing close to doorway. Draco run to me the moment i enter.

"Harry i see you and Lily had a great hang out!" James says.

"Yep we did even though we had a duel fight and i won of course." I laughed

"Don't lie, i crushed you." She defended herself.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and let her take the win.

"Oh yeah, i explained the plan to Draco so he will tell you later on. We have to leave tomorrow though." Ron says sadly.

I looked at Draco sadly and then at the rest.
"So we're saying goodbye tomorrow?" Draco says for confirmation.

"Yep." I confirm.

We decided to hang out for a long time before we need to go to sleep since it was getting late.

As me and Draco were the last in the common, we decided to write together a letter for Remus and Sirius.

"Do you wanna write to your parents too?" He asks.

"I think i will. I feel better after telling Lily that she is my mom. Now they both now, maybe after we leave they won't remeber but at least i know i had so many precious moments with them." I say with a small smile.

"You know that they love you very much and if you ever feel lonely, I'm always here for you." He says that as he hugs me and bring me closer so i was fully in his lap cuddling to him.

"Can we cuddle a bit and then start writting something?" I ask him.

"Of course."

As we agreed, we cuddled for a bit and then wrote the letter for Sirius and Remus. Then after we were done i wrote a letter to my parents. I hope they're gonna like it one day that they read it.
I put the specific date of when they're gonna die but not tell them that's gonna happen, only for them to read it.

We said in letter for Sirius and Remus on which dates they have to be carefull. We also put my parents date. Maybe we change the future, i don't care about fame so i don't care if I'm not gonna be the boy who lived, i will just be happy that they are alive.

Me and Draco have fallen asleep due to all tiredness.
He cuddled me to sleep of course.

-
Hey guys. Omgg finally an update!
I was so lazy to write it lol.
Also im a bit sick, have a cold, so i hope i could write sth while laying in bed lol.
That's all for now.
Bug out😜💖