CHAPTER 15

(A/N: THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALMOST 4K. <33)

Third's POV
The squad has skipped classes to prepare for Remus hard night.
Now they were chilling in the Room of Requirement and talking among themselves.

Peter didn't come since he didn't hear their plan for Remus.

Right now it's 4 hours before midnight.

"We could play a game." Sirius suggests.

"Truth or dare" Harry asks.

"Not that stupid muggle game!" Draco groaned.

"What's wrong with it?" James asks.

"Story time!" Harry yells.

"Yeah it will be a story time. Because it's a big one. It's started like 3 weeks ago. I agreed to play with Pansy and Blaise. My friends." As Draco said last two names he explained to others who are they.

"So we started playing. It was all great and all but then my turn came...."

"Let me guess you had an embarrassing dare to do!" James yells.

"Nooo, it was a cool prank but got you in trouble!" Sirius tried to guess too.

"Neither. I was angry after the dare. So much that i didn't come to school for a week." Draco says sadly.

"Wait... i think i know what time was that. Whenever we met, you had a hoodie over your hear and you wouldn't let me see your hair at all and you love when i comb your hair with my fingers!" Harry says as he remebered.

"Yeah that was the time when dare that happened. So Pansy suggested that maybe if i color my hair that Harry will notice me. What she doesn't know that we are already dating. So i just said yeah sure. Because i thought the color on my hair would last like for a day but nope. It lasted for a week. A WHOLE GODAMN WEEK." Draco sighs.

"So what color was it?" Lily asks.

"Green, baby green. Because of Harry's eyes, i choose that color."
Once Draco finished, Harry started laughing among the others.

"What?" he ask them.

"It's just that it's so funny what happened but it's sweet how you thought of my eyes." Harry says to him and kiss his cheek.

"I guess that's why you hate this game?" Remus asks

"Very much and also because people would force you to kiss someone, i wanna stay loyal to my baby." Draco responded as he gives Harry a quick kiss on the lips.
They all awed at them.

"Then how about we tell funny stories of each other?" Lily suggest.

"Better than the game definitely." Draco agrees.
Harry agrees with him too.

Sirius whined because he wanted some action but Remus reassured him that this will be just as fun.
James happily agreed since Lily suggested it.

"Who's gonna start?" Lily asks.

"I can." Harry says.
He thinks for a moment.

"A funny thing that happened to me was..well moments with Draco are always fun." He admits.

Draco giggles and then say to him "Then found a good story of us."

"Oh yeah, over summer where we bonded for the first time. When you said to me that you didn't like to listen to music, but then after i played to you some AC/DC and some R&B music, you became such a fan of it. Now you love to listen to it."

"I remeber that. We had a good discussion about what band is better, we had a whole contest of kpop bands. We listened to all sorts of music and after rock 'n' roll we ended on kpop. You said Stray Kids are better than any other kpop boy band." Harry says.