CHAPTER 13

Harry's POV
I was staring out the window of the common room. Just thinking what to do. How to get back home?

I miss Ron and Hermione. I miss Hogwarts.
I miss my home. Mine and Draco's home.
Hogwarts was also his home after the war.
Back at the manor he had so many bad flashbacks but when he was at Hogwarts they weren't that bad because we filled them together with happier memories.

I think i have been staring outside for too long that i didn't even notice someone sitting next to me.

It's dad.

"Hey kid. Why are up so early?" He asked.

"I don't know. I just woke up and caught thinking about missing everyone back home and wanting to go back. Draco surely wants to go back too." I simply say.

"You'll be back. Your friends from future and me and your mom are surely gonna help to get you both back."

"Yeah." I know he meant well but it still hurts to hear him say that. I couldn't cry to that anymore. I didn't wanna look back to the past, i had enough of the bad things.

I wanna be happy with them here while i can.
Besides I'm not alone anymore.

"So where's Draco?"

"Probably sleeping." After all i got up when it was 6 am. Now it's probably around 7.

"Hey guys. What are you doing here. I thought i was the only one who gets up early?" Lily saw us and asked.

"Guess not." James says and smiles at her.

She came to us and sat down next to my other side.
She was on my left side now while James on my right.

"What are you talking?"

"Nothing much." I simply say.

"Tell me Harry, i wanted to ask you something." She starts.

"Go on."

"I know that you probably are sick of hearing this but you look a lot like James but only your eyes are different. Are they like your mother's?"

"No actually, I love to hear it everytime. I love her eyes. She's a very beautiful person. Not only on the outside but on the inside too." I smiled at her.

Suddenly she just straight up went and hugs me. I was suprised for a but i hugged her back.

"That's good to hear. Sorry for doing that." She says as she pulls away.

"I didn't mind."

"You know I'm still here." James say kinda jelaous.

"What are you getting all jelaous about?" I ask him with wide smile.

"You got a hug from Lily! Like THE LILLY EVANS!" He wanted to empathise on her name.

"Yeah i know, so." I don't get what he meant.

"She never hugs anyone."

"You mean i don't hug you. I hug Remus and Sirius all the time." She defended herself.

I laughed at their cute interaction.

They look at me weirdly.
"What?" They both asked.

"Nothing. It's nice to see you two get along so well. You guys must be pretty close." I say.

James blushed a lot. Lily only a little.

I got up from the couch and said i was going upstairs to see if Draco has woken up.

Just as i wanted to go up i saw Draco waiting on the stairs.

"Hey babe." I greeted him.

"Hey love. I see you're spying on me again."

"It's not again. You're usually spying on me." He argued.

"Yeah right." I rolled my eyes at him.
He just made a 'tsc' sound.

"So i see you're bonding with them." He says.

"Yeah. I wanna spend more time with her. I don't spend enough time with her you know."

"Well you could try talking to her more and see if you could interest her with something." He suggested.

"I could try." I say and give him a kiss on the cheek.
We went down and decided to go to the great hall to eat. The others will come eventually.

James, Sirius, Remus, Lily and Peter all came together to the table and sat with us.

-

I tried to talk to Lily more threw the day but it didn't go as planned.

Example if i tried to talk to her at some moment, she just pushed me away. Like giving me a cold answer.

Or if i told her an interesting fact she just killed it down with another, like my facts weren't true at all.

Class just ended and I'm gonna try again.

"Hey Lily."

She looked weird at me before saying "Why do you keep following me around all day and keep saying stupid facts?" She asked.

"What can't i just say something interesting?" I smiled at her.

"You think that it's interesting how Avocado is a fruit and not a vegetable?"

"Well it is true!" I tried to defended it.

"Sorry i don't have time for this."

"Wait Lily."

"What?"

"Well do you have any books to recommend. I really wanna read something good. I see you usually read so i thought you could give me some good recommendations." I quickly thought of something before she wanted to go away.

"I don't know. Look i gotta go."
She just left.

I sighed.
She doesn't like me at all. How is it hard to get to know my own mom if she doesn't let me?
Am i asking too much? Maybe i was a bit pushy so she found me weird?"

I sighed again and left back to common room.

Draco's POV
I saw Harry came in common room and sit beside me defeated.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Lily doesn't wanna talk to me at all." I say.

"Oh Harry I'm sure she will."

"How? She will start ignoring me soon. She doesn't like me. I really want her to like me." I say slowly getting sadder.

James suddenly appeared in front of us.

We both jumped a little. "When did you get here?" I ask.

"Just now. You didn't notice me. Actually could i speak to you Draco for a moment?" He asked. He looked kinda mad.

What happened?

-
Hey guys. I will cut this in 2 parts.
That's it for this chapter.
Bug out😜💖